1:PROLOGUE

A small boy of around 4 was sitting at the end of the hallway and crying. It was dark and he was all alone until...
   A small girl came towards him. She had short red hair and golden eyes and a smile as sweet as sugar. She sat next to the boy offered him a handkerchief . He took it and wiped his tears .
"Now tell me, why were you crying?" Her voice was angelic to ears...
"I'm the w-weakest blad-er in A-Abbey. If I don't become s-strong, I'll disappoint my Grandfather" , he said between his sobs.
"Don't loose hope...What's your name?"
"Kai H-Hiwatari ."
"Hello Kai" ,she smiled." I'm Avery Ivanov."
"You're the strongest blader in Abbey!"
"Well, 'unofficially ' strongest.  I'm not a student . They approached me just to join , not train."
"W-Will you teach me beyblading?"
"Sure! But first, we'll work on your beyblading spirit and your confidence..."
She stood up and offered her hand. " Now come on..." He  took her hand and...
Everything went black...
  Kai woke up breathing heavily.  Another dream about his past and another reason why he hated dreaming.
  Kai was presently at Tyson's house. After BEGA's 'Justice 5 Tournament ', the Bladebreakers somehow convinced him to stay there until he is recovered of his injuries. This was a regrettable decision for him as Tyson took care of him to 'next level'. He made sure Kai didnt try to walk on his own , or lift heavy objects or stepped out of his bed without permission. Basically, he made sure Kai did nothing.
  On the other hand, Tala was now out of danger and was healing fast but not enough to get discharged from hospital...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Finally...How is it??
Comment if you want another chapter...
                Lots of love😘