Part 4

"The tests came out positive." Jungkook said, looking at the opened folder in his hand. "The pain you've been feeling in your leg is because of the varicose veins." He lifted his heard to stare at the old lady sitting on the other end of the desk in her loose fitting flower pattern dress. Gray curly hair tied in a ponytail revealing a wrinkled face.

"I have no Idea what that is." She said in a hoarse voice with a lifted eyebrow creating a funny expression on her face. Jungkook chuckled at her wit even though he was used to it.

"It usually happens to people of your age. You need to exercise more... I will prescribe you some medicine." Jungkook placed the folder on his desk and got up from his chair. "And also you need to quit smoking." He turned her chair on its axis to face the examination table before leaning against the table. She smiled at his gesture and Jungkook returned the smile before folding his arms over his chest.

"Are you flirting with me Doctor?" She asked and Jungkook chuckled.

"Maybe." She began to fix her dress, forcing a laugh out of him.

"It's rather unfortunate that I'm taken." She began to get up from the chair and Jungkook held one of her hands to help her. "I get a lot of men asking me out."

"I don't blame them." She smiled and patted his hand.

"That's why I like you." She whispered before heading towards the door. A smile was plastered on Jungkook's face as he walked her towards the door and opened it for her.

"You know where to go right?" Jungkook asked when they walked out of the office. "Should someone take you there?"

"I'm not that old." Jungkook chuckled.

"See you later love." She walked away slowly. She wasn't bent over so her body could easily take her places. Jungkook spotted the nurse staring at him with her usual look. He was about to enter the office when he suddenly remembered something so turned around and motion for the nurse to come. As usual, she quickly strode in his direction with a smile on her face.

"Do you need anything doctor?" She asked in her familiar voice which Jungkook somehow found irritating.

"How is the patient?" She furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Which patient ?" She asked.

"The one from yesterday with the... psychological problem." Jungkook hesitated for a while.

"He's fine but..." Jungkook's attention was fully on her from her slight hesitation. Something in him got scared when he saw the look of worry on her face. "He doesn't want to eat." Why Jungkook felt relieve he didn't know, maybe because he was expecting something worse.

            "OK, thank you." He dismissed her and turned to enter but slowly stopped in the doorway, thought running in his head. He suddenly turned around and walked through the hallway. He went down the stairs; receiving the usual flirtatious stare from some of the female nurses and bows from them when they pass by. He spotted his destination and quickly strode towards the room. He gently opened the door and looked into the room. The boy was sitting in the same position, this time leaning against the head post with his forehead placed on his knees as he hugged them. Jungkook entered the room and gently closed the door behind him. "Hello there" He suddenly lifted his head and Jungkook noticed the tears stained face. He began to slowly walk towards him, making sure not to startle the already frightened boy.

Jimin was both relieved and scared to see those eyes again. He didn't know what to do but as the figure walked closer, he began to hug his knees tighter.

"Please trust me." Jungkook said in a quiet tone, standing beside the bed. "Can you please tell me your name?" He stared into those blue eyes. "I w..."

"Jimin" Jungkook heard the name come out of his lips in a quiet tone. A smile formed on Jungkook's lips and he pulled the chair beside the table and sat on it, facing the side of the bed.

"Well Jimin, I'm Jungkook." He noticed Jimin had relaxed a little and loosened the grip around his knees.

"I heard you don't want to eat. You need to eat to give you strength." Jimin furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Food doesn't give strength." His voice was getting stronger and Jungkook could hear the beautiful sound.

"It doesn't?" He lifted his brows in feigned confusion and Jimin giggled. Jungkook smiled, being able to make him giggle was a progress.

"It's constant practice." Jimin said, now relaxed. "Food is just nice."

"What type of food do you like?" Jungkook asked.

"I like fruits, that's all I eat." He replied.

"So when I get you fruits, will you eat?" They maintained eye contact for a while and Jungkook noticed the confusion on his face.

"What creature are you? What Kingdom are you from?" Jimin asked. Jungkook was a bit taken aback by the question, now realizing the extent of the mental damage.

"I'm human and I'm from the kingdom Animalia." Jungkook pressed a red button on small remote on the tale beside the bed.

"Where am I?" Jimin asked. Jimin flinched when the door began to open, eyes turning to the door.

"It's OK. It's only a nurse." Jungkook assured.

"Is there anything wrong Doctor?" Jungkook heard her voice beside him but his attention was on Jimin.

"Get me some fruits for him." He said.

"OK." She headed towards the door. Jungkook noticed Jimin relax again when the nurse left.

              "What is this place, why are they keeping me here?" Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook with glassy eyes. Jungkook pushed the chair closer to the bed and before realizing what he was doing, he placed his hand on his cheek and wiped the tear that fell. Jungkook stared into his eyes, carrying innocence in the blue orbs.

"T-This is a hospital." Jungkook broke out of his trance and removed his hand from his cheek. "You were found lying beside a road so someone brought you here to get better." He noticed the confusion on his face. "Can you tell me what happened?"

"He locked me up and Taetae helped us escape through a portal." Jimin said. "Have you seen my friend?" Jungkook was processing everything he just said.

"Who locked you up?" He asked, even though he believed it was all in his mind.

"I don't know his name. He took over my kingdom but I ran with Taetae." Jungkook realized he was referring to a fantasy kingdom in his head.

"You said you have a friend named Taetae." Jimin quickly nodded his head and shifted closer to the edge of the bed before he sat cross-legged.

"He's a warlock; we both entered the portal together." Jungkook stared at him for a while before shifting his chair closer till there was no distance between the bed and his knees.

"Tell me everything that happened." He said.