T E N

Chapter 10
Alison

             Apparently the tv show interview we're going to is called Celeb Dot Com. You can just here by the name that it only features celebrities only. So the question that runs through my head is, how many people are going to watch it?

"Can you please stop moving around your sit?" Leo asks in annoyance without even looking up from his phone.

I bite the inside of my cheek and look out the window. I can't even think of a good reply because of how nerves I am. Don't blame me, it's not like my parents ever took me to interviews or anywhere where the media was involved.

The rest of the ride there was quiet, the only sound heard was the clicking of Leo's thumbs typing and the engine of the car, and if you'd hear carefully, the sound of my rapid heartbeat.

"We've arrived sir." The driver says as he opens the door on my side first.

I slowly step out of the car and as soon as I do, the flashes of light blind my eyes.

What?! Paparazzi? I didn't know that they'd be here.

I don't have time to scold Leo for not telling me as he quickly, and swiftly, take my hand into his and intertwines them.

The blush rushes to my cheeks in embarrassment. I'm not used to this.

Numerous bodyguards help us walk past the paparazzi, one even going as far as pushing some guy out of the way.

Is this his life everyday?

Soon, we are inside the large building, or in other words, Celeb Dot Com. We entered from the backdoor which is only for the guest stars, the host and the crew team.

As soon as we entered, a group of crew members, with blue shirts and the name of the show name, came rushing to us.

"Good afternoon Mr and Mrs O'Neil, my name is Viggy and if you'd just follow me so that we can get you ready in 15 minutes." One girl in glasses says to us and walks of with us following her.

We get to where I think is the backstage and there, in a large red sit, sits the host, Amanda Eron wearing a baby pink jumpsuit. It suits her perfectly.

As the crew wires the mic to us, Amanda notices us and walks towards us with a large grin.

"Oh my gosh, you're here!" She exclaims happily. This is when I really notice how beautiful she is, with her caramel skin, beautifully styled black afro, average size and all the curves in the right places, and her light brown eyes. I also heard that her mother is originally from South Africa, which explains how beautiful she is.

All in all, Amanda is a goddess.

"We wouldn't have missed it for the world." Leo replies with a smile, a smile he hardly shows around me.

My heart clenches a bit at that, but I push the thought away. Silly me, they're just friends. I hope.

Amanda finally turns to me with the same smile. "And you must be Alison. " She states.

I nod with a smile. I can't help it, her smile is contagious. It's like you can't help but reciprocate it. "I am, nice to meet you."

Just then, one of the crew member, with a an earpiece, walks to us. "Mam', we're on in ten." He says.

Amanda turns back to us with a smile. "Well all see you soon then."

As she moves away, Leo turns to me. "Are you okay? I know that this may be a bit too much for you because you've never done this before." He asks with a concerned expression.