Thirty Nine

Ok yall earned it so enjoy. 🙈🙉🙊

🚨 Sexy Time 🚨

That look alone made my mouth dry and look at her like I have never seen her. Then she took off her shorts and shirts and I felt myself throb and harded. Damn yall I'm lucky as hell. She slowly walked to me. Once she got to me she kissed the hell out of me. I mean she kissed my soul out of me. At this time I was pitching a tent in my pants. Tia then started to kiss me down my neck. Damn I wish I could flip her over and show her whose boss.

She got to my stomach and that's when she went wild. She was biting each ab. I'm sure she left teeth Mark's but it only made me feel more pleasure. I felt like I was going to burst in my pants.

She took my pants and and bower off on one sweep. Then place my injured leg on the bed while I placed the other leg on the bed. I quickly took off my shirt.

"I see someone is eager and ready for me."

"I'm always ready for you me queen."

"It that so. Are you willing to do anything I want or say?"

"As long as it's reasonable."

"Ok baby." She walks off and disappeared into the closet. Now I couldn't really see her but when she came back I felt something on my wrist. Did this chick just handcuff me?

"Baby what the fuck"

"Dont worry I will take care of you."

"But I wanna touch you."

She climbed on top of me and I felt how wet she was. Her panties was soaked and she was drippin. She started to grind on my member.

"Shit baby why you gotta tease."

She didn't say anything just started moving faster and moaning like crazy. So I bucked my hip up to get more and she stopped.

"You move I stop. I'm in control I give the orders today." Fuck she looks so fucking sexy when she is serious

I knew she wanted me to verbalize that I understood but I decided to post it. And nod.

"Use that mouth of yours baby." She said as she started to grind on me again. So I just nodded again. She grabbed my throat and gently squeezed. Fuck please don't come early.

"I said use that fucking mouth before you regret it."

"Yes ma reine whatever you say."

"Good now eat me out like it's your last meal."

She turned put her pussy on my mouth. My tongue went to her clit and roughly sucked on it just how she liked it. Then I started to like her up and down.

"Ahhhh fuck yes Zaddy so fucking good."

With that I put my tongue in her.

"Fffuuuuuucccckkkk yes just like that."

"I made sure to put my tongue in as deep as it could go. Thank the heavens I have a long tongue( yea yall know 😝). I felt her legs start to shake and she was losing her footing.

"Babbbabay if you keep that up immm immma cumm mmmmm" she screamed

I moved my tongue faster and felt her legs give out on her. I knew she was close.

"Bbabbabbabby stop iiiii can't hold myself baby. Aaahahahhhha fuckkkkkkkkk I'm cummmmmingn"

With that she released in my mouth. Damn she taste like pineapple. She slowly limped over to the side of the bed and tried to catch her breath.