10 | change of plans

Since I'm a kindhearted person who loves tormenting others, I'm blessing yall with a double update. The next chap will be up in a bit.

I leave the auditorium second only to catch a glimpse of Jungkook's tall and dark figure walk away in the the hallway. I try my best to ignore the burning sensation across my ass. I sling my bagpack on my shoulder after I hide the crop inside and make my way towards the opposite direction when I bump onto a hard chest.

"I'm sorry," I stammer looking up into Jimin's warm dark brown eyes. I take a deep breath surprised. What if he saw me hiding the crop? What if he heard my moans from wherever he was! If that's the case I'm so fucking screwed, because that means that I'll lose my chance with him. Seriously, fuck Jungkook, Jimin's the one I really like. I should probably cut all ties with Jungkook because he will only be a nuisance when I pursue Jimin. Only, I don't have the balls to approach him, let alone talk to him. Maybe that's why Jungkook got his way with me, because I lack of dynamics in my personality.

"It's alright." Jimin smiles and I can feel my heart skip a beat. The way his eyes turn into tiny slits when he smiles is so freaking adorable. Okay, now I really need to get rid of Jungkook.

"Is that Jungkook?" he asks gesturing with his eyes at the hallway.

I hesitate to answer. What if he figures out what we did in the auditorium?

"I forgot my bag and Jungkook gave it to me." I reply with caution.

"Oh, okay." He chimes and the cutest dimples in the world surface on his face. "Also can I ask you something?"

What would the Park Jimin want to ask me? "Sure." I say in the calmest way possible trying not to scream or fangirl in front of his face.

"Yoongi mentioned that your birthday is coming up this Friday and that you're planning on going to the Red. I mean I don't know you all that well but he invited me and told me to bring a friend so I wanted to ask if it's okay to come." Jimin says and my mouth threatens to fall on the ground.

I stare at him dumbfounded. "Yoongi? You know Yoongi?" I question with a dumb expression on my face.

"Of course I do." He replies with a friendly smile. "We hang out quite often."

My mouth opens to that new piece of information that I just optained. And why do I just find out about this?

"I see," I mutter wondering why my best friend kept this a secret.

Jimin's eyes follow mine and I immediately stop thinking about Yoongi.

"So, is it okay?" he asks, his tongue trailing along his bottom plump lip that is so red and lively. God! I want to kiss him and claim his lips with mine.

I smile shyly. "Of course you can come." I tell him and his face brightens up.

"Good," he breathes. "I guess I'll see you Friday?"

"Sure thing." I say breathlessly as he turns around and leaves.

Is this really going to happen? Am I hallucinating?

I shuffle through my bag pack for my cell and call the person who brought me upon this opportunity.

"Hey bitch what's up?" Yoongi asks.

"What have you been doing behind my back Yoongi?" I fire. "Hanging out with Jimin behind my back and then asking him to come to the Red in my birthday?"

"Whoa, what's with the accusative attitude?" Yoongi questions. "I mean yeah Jimin is cool and hot as fuck for my bisexual ass but no sweetheart I don't look at him that way. I don't wish for him to pound that chili pepper inside m-"

I've heard enough. "Okay shut up."

"You're welcome." He says. "This was supposed to be a surprise but turns out he came to ask your permission when I specifically told him not to."

"Unlike you, Jimin has some basic mannerisms." I say, the thought of Jimin even coming to the Red with us makes me warm and giddy.

"Hey I have manners!" Yoongi argues. "In bed."

"Ew." I mutter.

"Last year if I remember correctly you had a crush on me-" he starts but I interrupt him.

"That was in the past Yoongles." I say and he laughs.

"What if I told him that?" He asks teasingly. "How do you think he'd react?"

"You are not telling him that." I say a little too sharply.

"Well, that could possibly make him jealous considering that he said he thinks you're hot." Yoongi says and I almost drop the phone.

"What!" I exclaim. "What did you just say?" I ask.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Yoongi teases and I get tired of this.

"You're not fucking with me right now?" I ask and he inhales sharply.

"Fucking?" He repeats. "Darling, I can't fuck with you through the phone. I'm not into that."

"Yoongi!"

"Okay okay! Jimin said you're hot so what?" Yoongi confesses. "Anyway, what got your panties in a bunch?"

"I-nothing!" I screech and I can hear him sigh.

"So are you going to wear something slutty to grab his attention?" He asks.

"No." Yes. Okay, maybe a tad slutty.

"Yeah, right." Yoongi snorts and I roll my eyes. "Oh and before I forget there's been a slight change of plans for your birthday baby."

I don't say anything for a few seconds. "Remind me again who's birthday it is?"

Yoongi says "Okay, well apparently while I was talking to Jimin about your birthday Jungkook showed and offered to host the party at his place."

"Wait, what!" I almost yell at the mentioning of Jungkook's name.

"I know he's been a jerk but he insisted on doing this for you." Yoongi tells me.

"What the fuck Yoongi!" I snap. "It's my damn birthday and I'm the one who's supposed to host it wherever I want!"

"Elena, calm down-"

"No, I'm not going to calm down!" I hiss. What the hell is wrong with the world! This is my birthday we are talking about and apparently Jungkook offering to host my party at his place can't possibly be out of the goodness of his heart. "I'm literally neck with neck with Jungkook, why on earth did you agree to this-"

"Actually, I didn't." Yoongi says. "Jimin did."