Chapter 9 : A Day With Serafall Leviathan

After another day of training had passed and the group had lunch, that wasn't cooked by Kelly this time, Y/n is seen laying on his bed, as he was thinking about tomorrow he heard someone knocking on his door, he turned as saw his alarm clock that said 1am.

Y/n(mind) : "why is someone knocking on my door at this hour"

Grabbing his pistol Y/n made his way to the door, he slowly opened it and saw that both Kuroka and Koneko were standing there.

Y/n : "its you two, its 1am what do you want, and what on earth are you wearing Kuroka"

Kuroka : "this is what I always wear at night"

Y/n : "why do I have a feeling your lying to me"

Kuroka pouted

Kuroka : "meanie"

Y/n just rolled his eyes before putting the gun away and opening the door.

Y/n : "so why are you here"

Koneko : "we..we needed to talk with you"

Y/n : "come in then"

Y/n let both girls in who sat on his bed as he closed and locked the door again.

Y/n : "so what's on your minds"

Both of the girls looked upset a bit before Kuroka spoke first.

Kuroka : "we..we're wondering if are mad at us"

Y/n : "and why would I be mad"

Koneko : "it's just, we're devils now and your the only Nekomata left in the world"

Y/n sighed before walking to the bed, he laid down with his back against the wall.

Y/n : "come here, both of you"

As both girls laid beside him, Kuroka was at his left and Koneko at his right he wrapped his arms around both girls pulling them in towards him, as he did their heads landed on his chest making them both turned bright red.