Treacherous 30

"On récolte ce que l'on sème"

"Why don't we play a game hmm?"

Lisa stopped squirming and looked at him.

He continued, "A game called tasting your own medicine."

The room stilled as the brunette processed the words that left his mouth. The look in his eyes spelled trouble and Lisa knew it won't be good for her. Not at all.

"Close your eyes." He said. His voice went husky and low, sending shivers to run down her spine.

"What?" Her question was almost inaudible.

Instead of answering, Lisa watched as his eyes flickered down on her lips. As if it was instinct, her lower lip was quickly caught in between her teeth and his eyes went up to lock with her uneasy ones upon the small movement.

She doesn't understand. Her arms and limbs went limp under his intense gaze. There's this tension building up around them as soon as he spoke those words.

Close your eyes.

She started to feel something weird as her brain played back those words in her mind. Something jittery in her stomach. She would not say it's a bad feeling, it's just something... weird. Something that she has never felt before.

Though it's not bad, she should push him away. She must. Their position on the couch was a sin. She must not be this close to him. She can't.

She was about to attempt pushing him away again when he slowly lowered his head towards hers, making her freeze once more.

And so she ended up doing what he said. She closed her eyes shut tightly and tilted her head to the side, not wanting to meet his intense gaze anymore as it made her more nervous than ever.

But she regretted that immediately as goosebumps appeared on her skin when she felt something soft brushed softly against her neck.

His lips.

Oh shit no.

She felt him graze his lips on where her shoulder meets her neck and made his way up in a slow and agonizing manner. Technically it's not kissing yet her heart was hammering so loudly against her chest.

"Ahh." She accidentally let out when he suddenly blew air on her ear, goosebumps appearing on her skin at the action. That sounded so wrong.

"Jungkook s-sto—" The door opened suddenly, interrupting what she was about to say.

"What's taking you so lo— oh." Lisa's eyes snapped open and she paled yet again upon seeing the shocked faces of Jungkook's Hyungs. It was Namjoon who spoke.

"Hyung," Jungkook said.

"Nevermind. Continue. We'll come back later." Taehyung said embarrassingly as he scratched the back of his neck and avert his eyes elsewhere. His ears were red.

Oh God. They're misunderstanding the situation! No!

Namjoon was about to close the door again when Lalisa protested. "No, wait! Don't leave!"