Chapter 2

It was a usual morning in the singhnia house . Everyone was doing there own daily household chores . Servants were busy cleaning the house , naitik was as usual reading the newspaper , akshara was preparing breakfast and lunch for everyone as they have to move to there respective jobs . Krishika was getting ready in her room for her school as it was her first day after summer vacation and she was excited to meet her friends while naksh was getting ready for the office .

Krishika came down followed by Robin who was carrying her bag and moved towards the dining table where naitik was sitting waiting for everyone . She ran down in full speed and yelled ...

" grandpa "

Naitik put down his newspaper and smiled seeing his granddaughter coming in full speed towards him making him smile and jumped in his lap

"Ouchhh..." naitik fake yelled in pain .

"Uff grandpa you are not strong like papa " krishi said

"Ohh hello I am very strong and handsome than your papa okay "naitik said while krishi rolled her eyes making his eyes wide

"Ohh common dadu why cant you just accept that daddy is more handsome than you " krishi said raising her eyebrows

"Ok fine your dad is handsome okay now give me my morning kiss " naitik said making a pouty face making her smile. She smiled and kissed his both cheeks .

Naksh came down after getting ready into his three piece business suit looking handsome as always that makes any girl fall for him . Well it was every hard for the people to accept that at age of 24 he was father of a 5 year old daughter . He came down talking on his phone to someone and took his seat . Krishi saw him and jumped from naitik's lap and settled herself in naksh lap . Naksh smiled and kissed her cheeks while she hugged him tightly . Akshara came with breakfast and as usual adore both of them together . The father and daughter duo and smiled at naitik .

After having the breakfast , krishi took her bag and left with naksh towards her school . Naksh left krishi to school and bided her good bye and left for office .

*********

At afternoon naitik went to being krishi back from school . During the whole ride she was silent not chirpy as usual .

" princess what happen why are you quiet today " naitik asked as he sensed something is not good .

" nothing grandpa I am tried today " krishi said and look out of the window making naitik more stressed . She never ever told him something like this or in this tone . She is really upset but not telling him .

" okay why dont we eat icecream . You favourite place ice cream works what say ??" Naitik tried to start the conversation .

" no I want to go home . I am feeling sleepy dadu " she said and naitik nodded .

After that he drove the singhnia mansion . As they enter the house he saw akshara sitting in the living room waiting for them but krishi directly went to her room giving her a hug . Everyday she shares what she did whole day but today she didnt said anything . Akshara looked at naitik for answer with he shrugged his shoulders .

After some time krishi came down for lunch and silently have lunch .

" naitik let's go for movie today . The lion king what say ?? You me and krishi " akshara said starting the conversation and to make krishi talk to them .

" has then we will go for dinner too in krishi favourite restaurant and naksh will also join us from there " naitik said looking at krishi but she didnt response.

Every time when they all go for outing krishi becomes so excited and start telling them what should they do and all but today she was silent which tense akshara and naitik .

" No grandpa I am tired today . I just want to sleep . Grandma I am going to my room to sleep " krishi said and akshara nodded .

Naitik and akshara watched krishi going towards her room . It was clearly visible that something is bothering her .

" it's okay naitik maybe she is too tired and she will come around soon. Dont worry and naksh will come in evening na so he will talk to her " akshara said assuring naitik and he nodded. He knew she is upset with something .

Krishika layed down on the bed . Tears rolled down her eyes . She was very upset . He hide her face in scooby doo and slept.

*******

Hey guys !!!

Sorry for making so much wait for the next chapter

Hope you all like the story and today update .

Stay tuned and vote . Do tell me how is the update .

Happy Eid guys !!!