Public ⚠️

Warning
Smut
Public sex
Daddy kink
Sadistic Eren
Masochist levi
On with the story

Levi's POV
Omg did Eren Yeager just ask me on a date. Holy shit, okay act cool. " U-um yeah s- sure. Fuck you to stuttering. " Okay cool, I'll pick you up at 6". "Call me." He said while winking at me. God he's so handsome. His eyes are just so pretty. I could get lost in them for hours. " Hello, Earth to Levi?" " U-um s-sorry, i-ll call." Great. See you later."
Shit what am I supposed to wear. Maybe Hangi can help me. I didn't even ask what we where going to do! I'm such a fucking idiot for the one that ranks top of their class. Wait! Maybe but could call him. I pick up my phone and the peice of paper Eren gave me with his number. Maybe he'll answer. It stared to ring. " Hello little Levi." "H-hi eren, um I w-wanted to k-know if I h-had to wear something f-fancy?" " Um no, wear whatever you want." " O-okay. Bye Eren."
Okay that's good. I'm really into crossdressing. So I took a shower and made myself look a bit more professional. I stared to think about him. His beautiful tan skin. That beautiful smile. His nice and caring Aura. And how could I forget those eyes, they make theofean look boring. I stared to thing about that time in the locker rooms when I saw those abbs. I got so hard. I had to go home and " take care of it". By that I mean using my extra large oadtle pink dildo. Think about him fucking me into Oblivion with his large cock. Calling me dirty names like a dirty bitch or his little cock whore. Shit I'm hard again. Oh know, it's 5:45. I have to get ready. I took out my clothes( pic above) and got ready. 5:59 just in time. I put one these pink shoes and I'm ready. Ding dong.
Eren's pov
        " Hey beautiful, you look really cute." " T-thanks, you look handsome as well.( Pic below).

" Thank beautiful, are you ready to go

" Thank beautiful, are you ready to go." He nodded his head yes and went to my beautiful BMW

" He nodded his head yes and went to my beautiful BMW

      " T-thats your car?." " Yeah, I inherited a lot of money from my dad and used some of it on this, isn't it beautiful." " Y-yeah" he studders. We get into my car. I still can't believe he said yes, I mean look at me. I'm always frowning. Mean to people. Smoke. Party all the time. But I'm happy. I'm glad. I always had a crush on him. So I would fuck girls to get him out my head. I didn't want to be gay. My mom would never accept me. My friends would leave me and no one would even talk to me. But maybe if Levi still likes me after this date. Maybe I could be open about myself. And come out as gay. If they dont like that it's fine. 'cause I would have Levi. We arrive at the park.
     Levi's POV
        Where at the park. Oh no! I didn't pack any food to eat. "U-um eren?" "Yeah". "I I'm didn't pack food." " Oh, don't worry about that, I had brought some." " I wanted to surprise you  about the date, that's why I didn't tell you anything about the date. I hope your not mad about that." " N-no its f-fine." He told me to stay in the car. I was confused about it but didn't ask anything. This was my first date and I didn't want to mess up anything. He got out and opened the door for me I said thank you.  God he's such a gentleman. I love him so much.                  
      He got the food out his trunk and a blanket for us to sit on. We got to the middle of the park. There wasn't a lot of people rhere. We sat down and I noticed this really pretty lake. It was gorgeous and I couldn't stop staring. It reminded me so much of his eyes. " U-um eren." He looked at me. Almost telling me to continue. " The river, it reminded me of your eyes. They sparkle just like that river." "Thanks levi, no ones ever told me that before." " Anyway, I want to learn stuff about you." He said honestly. " Um okay, my mom is French and my father is Japanese." " I'm fluent in both." " I can speak in German, English, French, Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese, and Spanish."  " So your bilingual". " Yeah what about you?" " My mom and dad is German. I'm fluent in it. I can speak German, English, Italian, and I'm great at talking dirty~."
     (Time skip by yours truly, Levi pov)

We where done eating and I was suddenly on his lap making out, no one was in the park, but it was still bright and early, anyone can still see us. I couldn't take it anymore. I was getting so aroused thinking about anyone seeing us. Surprisingly I wasn't the only one. I could fel his hard cock straning against his pants. I stared to grind down even harder against him. It felt so good. I can't believe where doing this here. " A-ah eren, we can't do this here, G-ah, Eren! A-anyone can s-see." " Don't worry about that baby boy, I know you don't care." " It gets you aroused doesn't it?" I bet you what everyone to know how much of a slut you are for my cock." Fuck I'm getting so hard." Y-yes I'm your little c-cock slut." He then began to rip my clothes off of me. " E-eren, s-see you c-craz-." I got caught of by his lips against mine. I stared to not give two fucks anymore and letting this happen. I was way to horny to wait. He got me off his lap and took broke the kiss. He took off both his boxers and pants at the same time. I looked down and never have I've seen a bigger cock ever. He must have noticed my shocked face." It's 12 inches Levi, don't worry though I'll make it fit." He stood up and I was confused for a minute. His huge cock was right in my face. "Suck just like the good boy you are." He demanded. I opened my mouth wide. "Mhmm." I moaned around his cock. "Mm that's a good boy. let me help you out a bit." He grabbed my hair and forced me all the way down his cock. He stared to thrust up into my opening. " Mhmm! Ewren". ( Mhmm Eren) ". Fuck your mouth, fells so fucking good... A-ah Levi." I'm so happy I'm making him feel good. He suddenly pulled out of my mouth. " You want this cock you little slut?" " Yes DADDY p-please." "Ass up in the air now!" I moved and layed down on the blanket my ass facing him. I then felt a sharp slap on my right ass check. " F- fuck D-DADDY!" " Your going to count every fucking time I slap you slut, your way to slut for your first time, you definitely need a punishment. Slap."o-one" slap. "T-two". "Slap." Three." Slap "A-ah d-daddy, f-four." "Look at your pretty plae ass, all covered in red. So pretty." "Thank you daddy. Now can we fuck , p-please." "Of course, come on daddies lap". I got on his lap and without any prep,unless you count the below job. But I didn't mine I love the burn. "A- AH D-DADDY FUCK!!" "Fuck you tight baby." "D-DADDY PLEASE." I didn't know what I was begging for. It just felt so good. " D-DADDY Right T-THERE." "D-DADDY I'm C-CUMING A-AH HHH". "Levi I'm ganna cum. Ah Levi."
       Time skip
  We got dressed and cleaned up it was night now. I saw this straight couple stared at us. I guess they saw us. He hoped me home and before I got out I gave home a quick kiss on the cheek. "Good night, daddy."

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter this was not re-read I kinda just wrote. Anyway I have some things to say. UPDATES ARE NOT PERSISTENT. Also school is coming up and I have a vacation with family soon. So I probably want be updating as much. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter😁.