chapter 10-month 3

I'm on my third month now. Gabriel and Tikki are still the only ones that know. Chat visits everyday. He is still oblivious to me being pregnant. My chest has finally stopped growing. My belly has gotten a little bigger. There haven't been any Akumas in about two months. I'm happy about that too. My first appointment is today. Gabriel is taking me.

"You ready ms. Marinette?" Natalie spike from the other side of the bedroom door.

"Just a minute." I replied.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I still look good, just got a little belly. I finished getting dress and I headed down stairs. I go to the kitchen and see Adrien eating. When I made my way to the table, he looked at me and smiled. He patted the seat right next to him. Lately he has been sweeter to me. Being real friendly with me. But not when we are in school. It seems the whole school bad boy thing is just a charade. I smiled and sat next to him.

"So what are you doing up this early in the morning?"

"I have a doctor's appointment. Your father offered to take me." He smiled again. I feel like he knows something. "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked him.

"Oh my father told me something interesting this morning." Adrien spoke.

"What do you know?" I ask worriedly.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant? You are living under my dad's roof." He spoke softly.

"I didn't want anyone to know until I could find a way to tell the father." I told him. He just frowned.

"Who's the father?" He asked again.

"I don't know?" I said to mess with him. But it wasn't all a lie.

"How don't you know?" He asks looking a little pissed off.

"What I mean is I don't know the identity of the father. I know who the father is, just don't know who is under the mask." I explained. His face softened. He smiled at me.

"Is that why when ever Chat comes I always hear you moan. You should really close the window when that happens." I blush at this.

"Well lately we haven't." I spoke. I lifted my shirt a little to show my belly. "How am I gonna hide this.". I point to my belly. He just smiles even more. "Ok your really starting to dream me out. What are you really smiling about?"

"Chat's a lucky guy. To have you and the miraculous baby." He spoke softly. I blushed and smiled.

"Thank you." I spoke softly. "Why did your dad tell you though?"

"He wants me to help you I guess. Bet around the house. We doesn't want you to do much for maid work though."

"So want am I gonna do for a job now?"

"Don't you design your own clothes?"

"Well, yeah but I don't think he would like the ideas or even the clothes." I spoke sadly, "wait, how do you know?" I asked him.

"I um I figured that you did. Those clothes um they seem like they were made by you." He panicked.

I just shrugged, "I have other times to worry about that. My appointment is in five minutes." I hurried with breakfast. I went back upstairs for a little. My Kwami was flying there looking mad.

"Why did I wake up to you gone? I was freaking out. Why didn't you wake me?" I gave her an apologetic look and she shook it off.

"Tikki come on we are leaving." She nodded and went into my bag. I ran down stairs to the limo. Adrien was already inside. I went inside and sat next to him. I was shaking and nerves. I don't know why. The most nerve wracking thing right now is telling Chat. I know I have to, but I'm nerves.

After twenty minutes, we finally made it to the hospital. Five minutes have past sense we got here. I am in room 24.

"Hello, are you Ms. Marinette?" The tall brunette lady with blue eyes asked me. I nodded and she got a bunch off machines. "Ok go on the bed and get confortable." I nodded and did what she said. I rose my shirt up a little to show my belly. Adrien and Gabriel sitting on the seat right next to me. When I had exposed my belly, Adrien gasped. It's not like he didn't know. We just had a conversation earlier.

"Today you are gonna listen to the heartbeat right?"

"Yes." I said shyly.

She smiled and put gell on my belly. She ran the machine on my belly. I heard a little heartbeat. I started to tear up. I was happy. I looked at the screen to find a little picture with a little figure moving a little. I smiled but then I heard rapid heartbeats. "Doctor what is that sound?" I asked her.

"Well, sense this is your first check up. I guess you didn't know that you are pregnant with twins." I smiled at the word. Twins. I was pregnant with twins. Two beautiful babies. After an hour of setting appointments, we left and went home. As soon as we got inside, Gabriel hugged me.

"Congrats Marinette. The father should be the happiest man alive."

When he left Adrien hugged me. "Chats a lucky man." He spoke softly. I smiled and excepted the hug.

I went back to my room and jumped up and down. "I'm pregnant with twins. Oh my god twin. Can you believe it Tikki?"

"What?" I heard an unknown voice coming from my window. I looked there and found Chat. He looked surprised and happy. I went to the window and opened it. He was still frozen.

"Kitty?" I asked worriedly. Oh great he doesn't was the child. I looked down and tears started to form in my eyes.

"This is great."

I know this chapter is short. But I'm getting there. I want more ideas on what to do with this story too. Please comment if you think I could do better. Thanks for reading this chapter. Bye.