fifteen

I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON BUT LIKE 300+ READS AND ITS STILL THE FIRST WEEK?? LIKE WHAT THANK YOU OMG SHAJBSJABls

~me

Please Vote and/or Comment

Actions speak louder than words.

We can apologize over and over, but

If our actions don't change, the words

Become meaningless

Chapter Fifteen

Power surged through him as he heard the pleasurable screaming erupt from the bitch has she watched her mate die in front of her. The man's blood seeped on to my hands from where I slit his throat crating a warm satisfying thrill to shoot through me. The bastard's children coward in the closet crying as they held onto each other.

Crying and squirming in her restraints she tried to make her way towards her children, but the man just laughed.

"Werewolves," he spat "are so weak, always scumbering to pathetic emotions like love, trust, and adoration" he snarled out, spitting out the words like a curse. He ran the tip of the knife down her cheek to her neck, lifting her face with the flat end. "Why do werewolves have to be so stupid and realize that love doesn't exist?"

The woman whimpered as the knife cut into her flesh, the children cried out seeing their mother in pain, but knowing they could do nothing to help her.

"You brought this upon yourself" he whispered "it's not my fault that you mate died. It's not my fault that your husband is dead. It's your fault" he hissed gripping her hair in his hands. He laid the knife against her throat watching the rivulets of blood glide down her neck. The children in the closet whined and whimpered wanting to help their mother, they tugged at their restraints.

The woman cried as she watched her children, thinking how this could happen. It was just a normal Monday, how could it end like this?

In a quick move the man slit the woman's throat, a smile appearing on his face as he watched the blood drain out of her body. I leaned over her dragging his knife over her unstirring form.

He plunged the knife quickly into her body rapidly making 5... 10... 15 penetrating wounds. He stood over her lifeless body staring at the masterpiece he had created. Turning towards the children he walked to where they were stored. He pulled the girl out first finishing her in on practiced sweep, then the boy with a quick upwards movement, he dropped their bodies next to their mother and father.

The man felt sorry for the children they didn't need to die, but their parents had to be dealt with. They were supposed to be at a friend's house for a sleepover. Poor kids were here at the wrong time, but every piece of evidence had to be destroyed.

The man walked over their dead bodies cleaning up the mess he had made. Briskly cleaning up the walls, door, and objects in the room he left the house as soundlessly has he entered.

Revving his car he made his way towards his next victim. Him and his brothers were ready to take over.

Please Vote and/or Comment

Sorry it's short. I'm publishing two chapters tho so you're welcome lol