Who said, I can't wear my converse!?

Mama by my chemical romance blasted on the CD player as Grey Pepper (Peppa's alter ego, or alter emo if you will) danced agitatedly.

How could Dora take Pepper's heart and crush it into a million pieces.

It was a lot free-er not having a heart thought Pepper, it couldn't be broken again. Pepper picked up the CD player and smashed it through the window, flipping her black hair out of her eyes for the 25th time that minute.

The phone rang. It was Dora

"Hola mi amigo."
"Sigh" Pepper said aloud, instead of just actually sighing.
"I'm busy being emo now, buy."
"Wait! Maybe we could be emo together?" Said Dora. "I'll be right over."
This time Dora sighed for real.

—————————
OKAY, HELLO GUYS! SO IVE BEEN TRYING DIFFERENT WRITING STYLES BECUSE one (1) PERSON RUNNING AN ACCOUNT CAN GET REAL BORED OF WRITING THE EXACT SAME WAY THE WHOLE TIME.

IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THE CHANGE THOUGH, good let's keep it that way.

Anyways, I have a little bit of experience for I myself was emo back in 1963. Those were some of the best days of my life.

Also one more thing, #DUMBPISBLORGUS is going on tour! Tickets can be purchased at you nearest drug dealer.
I hope to see all of you dumblings in the #dumbgang there! ❤️ 😘 💋