Chapter One •

Ariana Fletcher |

G Herbo's new song 'can't sleep' blasted through the speakers as i worked. Bitch ass nigga.

The club was packed which meant i was making big fucking bank tonight. I loved working ballers weekend because anybody who is a anybody shows up and shows out.

Our VIP sections were full along with the floor tables. I was running back and forth between the bar and tables. Strippers from all over was in this bitch to running up a tab from all the drinks they was consuming.

"Ari vip is requesting a girl are you available?"
The manager asked me as i handed a girl at the bar a Red Bull and a glass of patron. My type of bitch.

Vip means VIP tips even tho i was so ready to go home. I glanced at the time seeing it was nearing 2 am the club closed at 3.

"Yeah i gotchu. Which section?"

"Last name Is East mid section."

I nodded going back in the locker room to make sure my hair and makeup was still good.

I grabbed my note pad before returning out to the floor and headed to the vip section

I grabbed my note pad before returning out to the floor and headed to the vip section. It was full of a group of men all dressed in designer clothes. You can tell they was drug dealers or rappers.

When i approached the group of men, the strippers that were dancing for them scrunched they face up.

Hoes mad as fuck.

"What can i get y'all tonight?" I asked the group.

All there eyes scanned me but i ignored the stares. Everyone but one. This tall man. He was off to the side but you can tell he was the boss his demeanor screamed respect.

I took in his looks. He had tattoos everywhere that was visible including above both of his brows but they didn't make him look bad, his body was toned. You can tell even through his clothes. He was built period.

"Yeah mama let me get 3 bottles of Hennessy and a bottle of crown royal." One of the dudes said. His breath smelled like hot dick.

"Aight I'll be right back with it." I said writing it down in my pad.

I glanced back over at the man again to see his attention was now fixed on me. He scanned my body and brought his eyes back up to meet mine. I quickly looked away.

This man is sexy, any bitch would wanna ride his dick including me but I'm cool off that.

After my last ex and the shit we went through i said fuck love. I neva understood love.
Maybe it's because i never felt real genuine love not even from my parents. So love ain't for me.