taeyong ; imagine

900 words

"why are you so nervous?" I laughed as I fixed his tie.

"because I'm meeting your family for the first time, I have to make a good impression" Taeyong pecked my forehead.

"you don't have too, just be yourself" I smiled as I pulled him in for a kiss.

"you look gorgeous" he mumbles in between the kiss.

"and you look handsome" I chuckled, I ended the kiss.

"are you ready?" I asked him.

"I should be asking you that" he laughed as he grabbed his phone.

"come on" I giggled as I left the room.

today was my younger brother's birthday. Zhong Chenle. Our parents insisted on having a huge grand formal birthday for his seventeenth birthday. Chenle has met Taeyong before, hell he was the one who set us up.

Chenle found Taeyong in a coffee shop working on his computer and thought he was attractive. So he randomly just walked up to him and said.

"hi, call this number at five later tonight" and then chenle just left.

luckily Taeyong actually called my number saying that a little blonde boy gave my number to him. Chenle set us up a date the day after. So thank you little brother.

overall, my parents nor has my older brother met Taeyong. Along with other family members of course but tonight the whole entire family was coming. It's gonna be wack to be honest.

"your parents house is uhm-"

"really big?" I looked up at him as he swallowed hard and nodded.

"will you be okay?" I laughed linking our hands together.

"no" he dryly says as we walk in.

my parents house was filled with food, classical music and of course friends and family. I spot my parents in the center talking to some old friends. Chenle and my other brother Xiang was there.

"ahhh mom" I smiled as I walked over towards her.

"y/n!" she embraces me tightly.

"really mom? classical music?" I laughed.

"it's good!" she laughs also.

"for dying" Xiang chuckled, dad hit the back of his head.

"your the oldest yet you're still childish" dad shook his head disappointed.

"I don't get why I needed a grand formal birthday" Chenle questioned.

"it's for mom and dad to flaunt their wealth" I say, making xiang nodded his head.

"definitely" xiang and I let out a chuckle.

"oh mom, dad, xiang this is Taeyong, my boyfriend" I pulled Taeyong close.

"oh hello, I'm Lee Taeyong" Taeyong bowed down.

"no need to do that son, your basically already like family" my dad laughed as he patted his back.

"really?" Taeyong was quite surprised how quickly they accepted him, and so was I.

"chenle has talked about you so many times, I swear to god that it seemed like he was dating you" Xiang laughed as he nudged Chenle.

"aww thanks Chenle" Taeyong laughed patting Chenle's back.

"Xiang where's your wife? I want to see Nani! I haven't seen her in a long time" I asked him.

"she's talking to auntie may" Xiang pointed to the direction where Nani and auntie May was standing.

"I'll be back" I smiled at Taeyong.

"come back soon" he begged.

"Nani!" I called out, catching her attention.

"y/n!" Nani comes over and gives me a hug.

"it's been so long" Nani sighed loudly.

"it definitely has" I chuckled letting go of her.

"auntie may" I hugged her tightly.

"ahh y/n" she giggled.

"yah y/n, who's that fine man you came with?" Nani asked as she took a sip of her wine.

"my boyfriend" I cheekily smiled.

"your boyfriend?!" auntie may and Nani shout.

"shh!" I hushed making them laugh.

"Nani, hows the kids?" I asked making Nani groan.

"they are a pain in the ass y/n, never have kids" Nani took another sip of her wine.

"alright then" I laughed.

"I should go back" I waved before going back to my family.

"oh Renjun!" I hugged the nineteen year old boy.

"you little devil!" Renjun tried to get out of my hug.

"okay okay y/n, I missed you too!" Renjun laughed as he managed to get me off.

"I didn't know that you invited the Huangs" I looked at my parents.

"they're distant cousins of ours, why wouldn't we?" my mother smiled at Renjun.

"Taeyong was just talking about how you managed to drink five bottles of alcohol in just twenty minutes" Xiang chuckled.

"Taeyong!" I glared at Taeyong.

"your parents asked if you ever get drunk a lot" Taeyong shrugged as I shook my head.

"anyways happy birthday little brother" I ruffled his hair.

"y/n I'm not a kid" Chenle huffed out.

"your right, your a little boy" I patted his head.

"hey!" Chenle shouted making the rest of us laugh.

: at home :

"i am so tired" I yawned as we got inside the house.

"me too" Taeyong let out a yawn as well.

"see I told you, you had nothing to be nervous about" I smiled at him.

"your family members were great, I especially liked that one kid. what's his name again? oh yeah xuxi" Taeyong chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"we should do that again" Taeyong laughed.

"we should" I giggled as I paced a kiss on his lips.

"I love you" I say in between the kiss.

"I love you too" he deepened the kiss.