Chapter 13- What happened after the car accident?

Francisco P.OV.

I had a business trip in Europe and I had to stay there for a week. I can’t wait to see Jasper and our baby.

Audrey comes to my house, I ask her, “Why are you here? Where is Jasper? Why are you crying? What the hell happened while I was gone?

We sit down in the kitchen and I give her a bottle of water. She tells me, “Sit down”, okay now i’m really nervous. Audrey says don’t interrupt until i’m finished, “Okay so Jasper wanted to get away from distractions so he wanted to go to his old apartment, on his way there he got hit by a car.” I stand up What the hell? We need to go to the hospital, she pulls my hand so I can sit back down.

She continues and says, “He pulled himself out of the car before it blew up, but people say he was picked up in put in a black SUV. I shake my head, she nods, it looks like someone ran into him on purpose and pulled him into the car.” I start crying my baby and I wasn’t here to protect him.

Audrey asks me do I want her to continue, I nod, “Okay you will not like this so please don’t rush out and leave until I finish. When you told Jasper about how Lucian pulled out of the deal he felt bad, he thought he could do something.”

I put my head in my hands and shake my head. He went there and Lucian saw that as an opportunity to continue what they did in the cabin. Francisco you know the weekend when he said he had to go to his parents, it was a family emergency, well he lied. Jasper was kept in Lucian’s mansion and was raped”.

She starts crying, I need her to finish so I give her tissues. Audrey says, “The baby isn’t yours it’s Lucian’s.”

I look at her like she is crazy. She says the baby most likely died in the accident.

I cry, for him lying to me about the rape and later finding out that his rapist is the father. I feel bad to say this but i’m glad the baby is gone I don’t want any part of Lucian to be apart of him.

She said she already checked his mansion, he wasn’t there. She thinks he may be at another one of his other houses.

I ask her, “How do you know that?”, Don’t all rich people have multiple houses. I smirk, she is right.

Of course it will be harder to find him since Lucians has 3 houses in 3 different places in the world. 1 on a private island in the bahamas, 1 in Germany and 1 in Italy. I check the house that is in the Bahamas, and check the one in Germany. All this travel has been a waste of time.

3 weeks later

He wasn’t at any of those locations so my last option is Italy. I finally find him, but I have to have a plan before I just barge in because that never works out well. The security is tight but I have a team I trust with my life.

There is Giovanni my right hand man especially for planning anything when i’m a little too much out of my head.

Alexis(Lexi) she specializes in any type of gun, she was a sniper for special ops.

My hacker buddy Andrew(Drew) who I’m glad he’s on my side he is one scary dude when it comes to computers.

We also have 3 more people from my wolf pack that are covering our backs.

I give the signal for Lexi to shoot the guards that our on the front lawn.

And Drew to shut off the cameras, and any alarm triggers.

We walk through the front door and I go upstairs and check rooms with Giovanni. We look into the 1st and 2nd bedrooms and then split up. I look into the office and see Lucian sitting at his desk. He looks shocked when he sees me, but it seems that he is not intimidated.

Why did you think you would get away? I shoot him in the right leg and ask did you send your men to kill my baby?

He smirks and says, “It was only to kill the baby” I shoot him in the other leg, he continues, “It truly was an accident for him to almost be killed.

I had plans for him, and lucky for me he didn’t die so I could fuck him until kingdom comes.” I just see red, I turn into my wolf and rip his throat out. I see his lifeless body on the floor with his eyes staring at me. I really wish I could've slowly tortured him, for what I’m sure has scared Jasper.

I hear Giovanni call for me to come into one of the bedrooms at the end of the hall. It just smells like sex in here which makes me pissed off, I also see handcuffs on the bedpost.

I'm brought back to what Giovanni is saying when he says, “He isn’t in the bathroom or under the bed”. I knock Giovanni upside the head, idiot, did you think to look inside the closet? He just shakes his head and leaves the room.

I go into the closet and move clothes around and I see him balled up and he is crying. I just pull him into my arms, that is when I notice he is naked and that makes me so mad.

Jasper tells me in between sobbing saying I didn’t think you would come. I thought you would hate me because of the video Lucian sent you.”

I frown what video?

He starts hyperventilating and then I he passes out. I cover him with my jacket. (I brought extra clothes so I didn’t have to walk around butt naked after I get out of my wolf form).