sixteen

List of appearance of the pictures(this chapter is the first and then so on and so on) (I'm not cool enough to know how to add multiple pictures xD):

-Kaily

-Leo

-Bane

-Aaron

-Axel

-Ryder

Sorry if some of these haven't been introduced.. I forget if they have or not xD

Please Vote and/or Comment

The Best Medicine in The World

Is a Mothers Hug

Chapter Sixteen

*Five Years Later*

It's been five years since I gave birth to Leo and ran away from my nightmare, and I couldn't be happier. I have friends and family that care about me and love just as much as I love and care about them: and Leo who's growing way to fast in my opinion, and refuses to be called a baby - and a home. Ryan, Ryder, and Cane who I found out weren't mad at me, but just didn't understand why I named Leo after his monster of a father. After I explained it all we were all back to our usual teasing relationship.

Leo was turning six in week and I was sad yet happy, sad because as he gets older the less he needs me, and happy because Leo's growing into the man I always hope he would grow up to be, nothing like his father.

I had just turned 20. My restaurant's Sanguinem Luna and Concilium are earning a lot of attention and I have to now make reservations to accommodate the growth in customers. As my restaurants reputation grew so did mine. Five month after I gave birth to Leo I was approached by Rachel.

Rachel is one of the most gifted mangers in the US, well that's what I heard from the guys who loved all of her clients. Their all Victoria Secret models.

And so am I.

At first I said no. Then I reconsidered, I thought wasn't this a great way to show Leo and my 'brothers', I use that term lightly, that I am worth it, I am desirable, I am living without them and succeeding. To make sure no one knew my identity other than me, my guys, and former pack members I used Rosy as a cover name.

With what I earned from my restaurants and shoots me and Leo didn't need to worry about anything, I had more than enough money to send Leo to college and get him anything he desired. Thankfully I and his aunt and uncles make sure he is thankful for everything he has and doesn't take it for granted.

I was on my morning jog, Mattie at my side. It was our morning ritual, me and Mattie running the trail that was in the forest behind my house. Emalia would watch Leo while I was running. Leo didn't mind, he got along great with Aiden and Amy, Emalia and Amar's kids.

Running in human form is a great way for me to release tension and stress. Mattie came with me mostly because I think he's a morning dog. He always wakes up me and LB with a kiss to get our asses up.

I was just ducking under a low hanging branch when someone mind linked me.

Kaily! Come to the Pack house ASAP. Pack meeting Banes voice penetrated my head. He was sing his alpha voice so I knew it was important.

Okay Alpha I replied Do I bring Leo with me? I ask him.

No, this conversation isn't for children he answers

Okay Alpha

I wonder what the meeting about, we hardly get pack meeting unless there's an emergency. I stopped running and looked at Mattie. "Go home boy. Home" I tell him pointing in the direction we came from. He barked unhappily but still followed my order.