vii ☆ itadakimasu

🌱

🌱

"Fez, you gotta stop moping," Suki groans, flopping next to him on the bed.

"I'm not moping," He grumbles.

"Yeah, you are," She deadpans. "C'mon, we going to a party tonight."

"Man, I don't wanna go to no parties."

"Stop being a fucking baby and go get dressed," Suki crosses her arms. Fez rolls his eyes, but gets up anyway, "And don't roll your eyes at me!" She calls out to him as he walks up to his room.

She exits the house and waits for him in the car, softly playing music. When Fez decides to finally show up, Suki makes her way to her house. "I gotta stop by my place to change real quick, I'm warning you though, everyone will be home so you can stay in the car if you want."

"Nah, it's cool, I'll go inside," He says to her and she soon pulls into her driveway. The pair get out of the car and Suki opens her front door.

"Momma! Otou-san! I'm home!" She calls out to her parents.

Her dad comes from the kitchen while her mom and little sister, Asami, come from the living room.

"Susu!" Asami runs to her big sister with a big smile and wraps her arms around her.

"Baby, who's this?" Monica, Suki's mom, asks, wiping her hands on her jeans.

"Guys, this is Fezco. Fez, this is my mom, Monica, my little sister, Asami, and my father, Kaz Senior aka Kazuo."

"It's nice to meet you," Fez shakes Monica and Kaz Senior's hands. "If you're Kaz Senior, where's Kaz Junior?" Fez asks.

"Our son passed away a few years ago," Monica says with a sad smile.

"Oh! I'm sorry.." Fez apologizes.

"It's okay, you didn't know," She tells him and Kaz Senior pats her shoulder. "So, are you my daughter's boyfriend?" Monica asks bluntly, placing her hand on her hip.

"Uh..."

"Bruh!" Suki shakes her head with a laugh. "We're together?" She kinda asks, looking at Fez who nods, "Yes, we are together."

"How cute, Suki's first boyfriend!" Kaz Senior gushes.

"Are you staying for dinner? Otou-san is making Sukiyaki and me and momma are making Mochi!" Asami asks excitedly.