Befikra-Extended Chapter. A

Asalamu Alaikum Guys! 

First of all. Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak to all my lovelies. 

Now coming towards the heading of this chapter. What does it mean by EXTENDED CHAPTERS?

Yes yes! I have decided to extend Befikra. Because MaNan haven't lived much happy time together so I think this story deserve a better closure. Instead of wrapping up the story in a shitty haste Epilogue I have decided to extend it.

Happy much? Yayyee I know. I'll see k kitna extend karna hai but I'll try making it as good as possible and hope your response will be good.

Lastly, I am very very busy these days. 

God has blessed my Bhaiya with a baby girl and she's coming home next sunday. Moreover it's eid week so ofcourse it'll be busy. 

I had promised to give you a chapter on Friday I know and it was ready on Friday night but somehow I didn't get the time. So apologies.

But it's here now SOOOOOOOOOO!

Happy Reading! 

Inlines are my FAV!

Chapter A.

Nandini's POV.

Pursing my lips carefully to merge the light pink mate gloss. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection blushing unknowingly.

You look gorgeous. Queen snickered taking in my appearance and I nodded at her with a small smile.

Yes finally I had started believing in myself. I had started taking people's compliments about my beauty as serious.

Because I guess my face was really not that bad. Baki I used to cover my body just the way I used to do it before Manik came in my life and Manik had no objection with it.

I still remember the day I talked to him about my dressing style.

Flashback.

We had came home from some business party and I had heard few overly cheap dressed women talking about me. It wasn't the first time. I had heard people talking about me on my back every time.

They were talking that Manik was unlucky to have such a wife who was a woman with least fashion sense, who was a woman with nothing to show off. Manik deserved someone who would be as beautiful as he was as a man.

Manik had changed into his sleep wears and was now lying lazily on the bed with laptop placed on his tummy. He was checking some late night emails and was busy talking business on the phone while I was still sitting in front of the dressing table.