46

My smirk left my lips as I watch his eyes slowly darken and the lust and desire within him intensify. I rested back on the pillow under my head, willing him my body to use as he pleased. He dipped his head and placed a tender kiss on the top of my left breast, before he leaned up and took hold of my hips. He used his strength to turn my body, and I helped so that I was lying flat on the bed. He took hold of the back of my thighs and pushed them upward as to open me up to him. Once he was settled between them comfortably, his hands which were resting just above my knee, skimmed my skin upward softly. His palms slid over my ass and I felt him place a soft kiss to the middle of my spine.

Slowly...

Oh so slowly...he moved his lips in kisses upward until he reached the back of my neck. The soft kisses turned hard, and his tongue joined his lips sucking on the skin over my neck and down my shoulder.

Damn him.

He knew that is the most sensitive spot on my body. His bent knees moved upward so the back of my thighs rested on them, keeping me open. I could feel his hardness resting on my ass, and his hands moved from down the back of my arms until he reached the back of my hands lacing his fingers with mine.

I let out moans of pleasure...my core throbbing and my skin tingling all the way down my back. It felt amazing to have his soft plump lips on me, and his strong tongue tease through his kisses. I felt him shift just slightly, moving his hips to give his member space to rest directly at my opening. His mouth was still on me, and I was open and waiting for him to plunge forward.

I was panting in anticipation, his kisses became heavier and more erratic, and I could have sworn I felt him throb as the head of his cock was pressed against my wetness, not quite pushing in. I felt my head swimming, and it was almost torture to wait for him to love me.

"Namjoon..." I whimpered.

He groaned against my neck and latched onto the skin between my neck and shoulder, sucking hard. It stung just slightly, but I was quickly distracted when he slowly started to push into me. I was so wet there was barely any resistance, and he slid in smoothly. Once he was all the way in, his hips rested on my ass and he pushed his hips forward almost as if he was trying to get deeper. He stopped kissing me and rested his forehead against my shoulder. I felt his breath fanning my skin and I turned my head only to see bits of his soft hair.

His fingers still had a tight grip through mine, and I tightened my hold on them as well. "Namjoon..." I said again. The pressure of his thickness inside of me was a feeling I would never tire of. I could feel myself contracting around him, and he wasn't even moving yet.

"I love you." I heard him whisper. He turned his head slightly, and his eyes locked with mine. He pushed his head forward just an inch to press a kiss on my cheek. "I love you Mrs. Kim."

He smiled and the title made me throb and my heart to swell.

Mrs. Kim

I was finally his.

"I love you too, Mr. Kim." I smiled. "Now please move." I begged in a low serious tone. I wiggled my hips desperate for the wet friction I wanted.

He smiled and leaned up keeping his hands with mine. His head rested on the back of mine and he slowly started grinding his hips. His cock was pulled and pushed into me stretching me and rubbing on all my best spots. His body was a little lower now, and his head rested on my shoulder blade. His pace was strong and steady, slowly thrusting into me over and over. His body rolled each stroke, and I allowed myself to let the natural noises of pleasure escape my lips. I breathed heavily; moaned and whimpered at the feeling of my husband loving me.