//She Way Out//

*Two updates in two days! This is a good start.*

“Hey! You made it!” Adam yelled over the loud music that filled the club. He grabbed me and placed me on the bar stool beside him. I then felt someone place their hand on the small of my back.

“Two shots of tequila.” I recognized the voice right away. The bartender slammed the two glasses in front of us. Matty looks over at me and grins, handing me a glass. I tilt it back and let the alcohol enter my mouth. The liquor burned my throat on the way down, which made me want more. I placed the glass down and looked over at Matty once again. He was still grinning at me.

“Let’s dance.” he yells in my ear, and pulls me over to the dance floor.

Matty began to do a silly dance which made me smile, and I joined in. I looked around and noticed all the bodies grinding against each other and felt a little left out, yet very uncomfortable. Matty must have noticed as well, because he grabbed my waist, and pulled me closer to him, making my heart beat faster. He smiles, and moves his body to the same rhythm as mine. Damn, he is hot.

“Hey!” Matty’s voice breaks me out of my thoughts. I look up at him.

“You look hot.” he smirks, making my heart race. I shake my head, and continue to dance, to stop myself from saying something stupid.

“So do you.” I decide to return the compliment. He runs his fingers through his hair, and the widest grin forms on his face. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer than we already were. And then I felt it.

His lips.

On my lips.

For real this time.

I ran my fingers through his hair, not breaking the kiss. The music filled my ears and all I could feel was me and Matty’s bodies pressed together. He then broke the kiss.

“I really enjoy kissing you.” I smirk at him and roll my eyes. He probably says this to every girl he kisses.

//

It has been three weeks since the filming of the Robbers video. It has also been three weeks since I last saw The 1975. So, when I got a phone call from Ross, I was a bit unhinged.

“Hello, Arielle? This is Ross. The video is finished and all put together, so we were all wondering if you wanted to come over and watch it with us.” I instantly smiled through the phone. I’ve honestly been waiting to see it forever now.

“Yes, of course? When, and where?”

//

I pulled up to a building. It was 8 stories tall, and I’m suppose to go to the very top floor, to what I’ve been told is Matty and George’s shared flat.

When I reached the top floor, I made my way to the last door on the left. I gave it 3 knocks.

The door opened, and there stood a towering George, beer in one hand, and a joint in the other.

“Arielle! Come in, come in!” George practically screamed. He pulled me inside of the room and shut the door behind me. He pushed me towards the couch and sat me down besides, of course, Mr. Healy. I hadn’t seen him, or spoken to him, since our make out session at the club. This is awkward.

“You look nice today.” he said staring me up and down, and then looking back up at me with a cheeky smile. I blush, trying to cover my face with my hair, embarrassed.

“Don’t hide your face, love. You are too pretty.” he added, making me blush even more.

“Okay, I have the DVD with the video. I’m putting it in.” said Adam as he made his way to the DVD player. He slid the disc in and the video began to play.

As the video began, I got goosebumps all over my body, not only from how extraordinary the music was, but also from my contact with Matty in the music video. As I began to grow deeper into my thoughts, I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked to my side, and found Matty, locking his eyes with mine. I pushed the fact that he was touching me out of my head, and continued to watch the video.

//

As soon as the video was finished, Ross and Adam had left. As the night went on, I found myself smoking pot, and getting drunk with Matty and George. And damn was I out of it.

“I think I should be l-leaving n-now.” I slurred my words, as I made my way to the door, grabbing my car keys from the counter on my way.

“No, no, no. You can crash here tonight.” Matty stated as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back inside.

“I guess that can work. But, I sure as hell am not sleeping on that hard ass couch.” I stated, pointing to the couch that made my bones ache.

“You can sleep with me, babe.” Matty says as he leads me to his bedroom. He sits me on his bed, and rummages through his drawers. He pulls out a pair of checkered boxers, and a baggy black t-shirt. Now, if I had any sense left in me, I would have gone into the bathroom to change. But being in the drunken, hazed state that I was in, I just ripped off my clothes then and there, luckily I was wearing my nice undergarments today.

As I slipped my clothes off, I could feel Matty’s eyes burning holes into my skin. He moved closer to me and I froze. What are you doing?

I felt his hands grip around my waist, turning me around. That’s when it happened.

He kissed me again.

Next thing I know I’m thrown on his bed.