Bonus imagine 4

Request: runawaygirl912
can you do one where like they are dating and somehow steve almost loses her(but has to get her back)... idk im a sucker for angst"

In this imagine, it is 1 year after everything has occurred and everything is calm. (Mentions of implied sex at the end)

Julia woke up to an empty bed once again. She sighed as she slowly sat up and held herself up with her elbows. Steve had been out and about for the last few months, giving the smallest excuses. Mostly talking about how his family needed him or how he was just busy at work.

She believed him until one day she called the Harrington household. His mother reported he was not at home but possibly at work. Julia took the time to drive down to the video store to greet her friend Robin, only to see Steve was not behind the counter to greet her as well.

She got a twisting feeling in her stomach. She made herself believe Steve would cheat on her, she did not want to think about that was the only reason. She explained herself to Robin once the blonde girl saw the distress taking over her best friends emotions. Robin promised her to keep an eye out for anything and would immediately tell her.

Julia dragged herself out of bed, her fingers playing with the promise ring Steve had given her. She made her way into the kitchen and open the fridge, only to lose her appetite at her thoughts. She sighed as she simply poured herself a glass of water.

"Left again?" Dustin asked from the couch, Max, Lucas and Mike joined him. Julia nodded her head as she made her way to the couch. She plopped herself down next to Mike and Dustin as she held her head in her hands.

"What if he's just tired of me? What if he's tires of being with me and he wants to just.. I don't know. I'm just too nervous to even think about it like that." Julia said as she suddenly felt her eyes begin to sting. She absolutely hated crying in front of the kids, but if she didn't do it now it would just build up and ruin her later.

Mike rubbed a soothing hand on her shoulder as Dustin wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug. Max and Lucas leaned in as she pulled them into the group hug. "If he's cheating I swear I'm gonna chop off his hair, make him eat it and then shove a can of Farah Fawcett hair spray so far up his ass when he sits down the spray comes out his mouth." Dustin spoke, clearly angered that Steve was ditching his sister.

The group stared at the boy with wide eyes. "What? Nobody fucks with the Hendersons." Julia laughed at his statement. "I love you guys." She let the kids go and returned back into her room.

_________2 hours later_______

Julia woke up to the sound of tapping on her window. She opened her eyes to Steve waving at her to let him in. She unlatched it and stood back as he climbed in. "Is there a reason Dustin cursed me out when he answered the front door?" He asked.

Julia faced the other way from him, afraid to even look him in the eyes because if she did she would break down. "Are you tired of me?" She asked, her voice just above a whisper. Steve's eyes widened as his heart broke at the insecurity in her tone.

"No no no baby no. Hey, I could never be tired of you." Steve spoke as he moved in front of her, his hands holding onto her shoulders. "Then why have you been so distant lately?" She asked, still refusing to make eye contact.

Steve remained silent trying to think of an excuse, but he had none. He sputtered out syllables as he lost his words. Julia nodded her head to herself as she took a deep breath. She was about to walk out of her house and just walk down the street.

She made her way to the door "please don't go." Steve begged. "Then tell me!" Julia exclaimed, her eyes finally looking into his. "Okay! It was supposed to be a surprise. But I enrolled in college. And I got another job." Steve admitted.

Julia furrowed her eyebrows, "why would you keep that from me?"

"I was stressing out over the college stuff but I didn't want to drag you into it because you need to focus on your mental health and I got another job so I'd be able to take you out more. like to places outside of Indiana." He said as he wiped the tear trail off of her cheek.

"I would never get tired of you. Every day with you is another adventure." He said as he pulled his girl into his chest who let out a muffled sob of relief. "God I was so scared." He held her head against to his chest, his hand tangling itself in her hair.

He pressed multiple kisses to her head. "Sometimes you don't give yourself enough credit. You think that you're not enough but babe you are enough. You are more than enough. You're my favorite person in the world and it kills me because you don't realize how fucking incredible you are and I am so in love with you." He reassured her as she pressed a soft kiss at his collarbone, smiling.

"Steve I can help you out with your the classes. Don't force yourself to get another job just to take me out. It is absolutely the sweetest thing, but I don't want you to over work yourself with this okay babe? Focus on the video store and school." She looked up at him as he pecked the tip of her nose.

"I just wanna spoil you though." He pouted. She pecked his pouted lips, "oh you can," She wiggled herself out of his arms and jumped onto her bed. "With cuddles and sex." She smiled brightly as him as he jumped onto the bed to join her.

A/n
I s u c k at writing angsty things but
I hope the more I write the better it gets. I hope this doesn't disappoint!