Kanao x Reader Fluff

Requested by, Sha124434

(For every male, and female, enjoy reading^^)

...

You watched kanao prance around the butterfly filled garden as shinobu threw petals for kanao to catch with the tip of her nitchrin sword..

'Odd training..' you thought..

Soon enough she caught all of the petals, sliding them off of her sword-. then sheathing it.

You and kanao have grew close and it was a dream for you, what a gorgeous girl..

You love the hugs she'd give, grabbing onto your waist whenever she grew flustered. Causing you to smile at the anxiety protruding, yet it was all from love, earning a soft punch from her.

————

Kanao fixed her eyesight on you, and giddily began skipping over to you

Her side ponytail bouncing in response to her movements.

She plopped down onto your lap as you sat in the reserve for petals, causing you to wince but smile-.
The thigh pain was worth it if kanao was the one wanting to sit on your lap;

"Hi!" She reached her face to yours, noses bumping before she backed up and gave you a ridiculously cute smile.

"H-hi..?" You stuttered out, the sudden contact causing you to go flustered as she would be. Yet....she persisted the touchiness-.

"How are you today?.." she said quietly, wrapping her small arms around your waist.
Pushing her head under your chin-.

You swallowed back hard breaths while she shifted positions in your lap, beginning to play with your hair.

"I'm..doing well today." You said softly, looking from her view. Though you could guess, she most likely knows how you're feeling truly at the moment..

You averted your gaze to towards the blue sky, falling into thought as you let go of your mere emotions as she still laid in your lap.

She was stunning, and you've been close. It seems to even you and the others she's taking interest in you.

Thinking it might be a bad idea, maybe it's all out of friendliness?

You gulped and came back to reality, looking down at her scrunching up your shirt, giving you a bright smile.

A mid blush rising on your face as you took all confidence to interact with kanao,

Pushing the hair on her forehead out of the way-.

Her beat eyes closing at your touch.

You smiled before breaking the silence, confidence beginning to fade as you decided to tell her..

yet you changed the subject thinking it'd be better if you asked her a few "questions," first.

"Kanao.." You said quietly,

"Ah?" She hummed.

"Why're you laying...in my lap anyways?.." you placed your hand on your neck, averting your gaze once more as your body temperature rose.

"W-well," She stuttered.

You looked down at her intently.

"I just wanted to be close to you?.." she quickly locked her eyes onto something else other than yours, more than once.

You felt happy as this was a sign you thought.

"Are you sure that's all, kanao?" You smiled, cupping her small face into your palms;

"Uh-m...I'm not sure, I don't think you'd feel the same.."

She breathed out,

Your face lit up as you grabbed ahold of her shoulders, eyebrows furrowing.
Of course you added in a smile,

She blushed.

"Kanao, what do you mean by that?" You tilted your head to the side..

Heart beating as she'd maybe confess other than you. Surprising...

Her eyes focused on yours, locking them together as she brought her small hands up to your face..

"I don't mean to come so sudden, and I know we've been friends since forever..we have gotten close and I fell..in love with you." She turned her head to the side, a shade of grey covering her eyes.

You pulled her into a tight hug,

"I couldn't have said what you just did any better..." you replied to her confession.

Releasing somewhat, still in each other's grasp as you locked eyes once again.

"You..?" Kanao smiled.

"Yes," "I love you too." You laughed.

She squealed and placed a quick peck on your lips before grabbing you by your hands, jumping around as she pleaded to head back to the others, to tell them, then asking to go to the park.

Your eyes widened before answering, not able to even answer at that. Beginning to get dragged off to wherever she was leading you, flustered as she did so.

You just smiled and endured the adorable girls actions.

'Well, I'm certainly lucky-' your thoughts interrupted as you almost tripped completely over a tree stump.

"Hey, focus!" She giggled at your short misfortune.

— — — —

How sweet I thought this one was.

Who else loves kanao?

Thank you for enjoying my work so far.

I honestly love the support and complements, it keeps my determination up for granting your mere wishes.

Next up is the inosuke lemon the most of you have been asking for.

For awhile i-

-observerd💕