twenty

Please Vote and/or Comment

Better to have

Love and lost

Than to have

Never loved at all

Chapter Twenty

"So can some of my pack members stay here until our new pack house is finished?" Bane asked stiffly as Leo and Aaron joined us a few minutes later.

Leo seemed to snap out of his daze "Oh yeah sure" He answered still looking at me. Bane then turned around and told the pack that the single people and fighters to go to a hotel he had checked out and that couples and family's to stay here, the trainers were to stay at moon leaf pack. Everyone went off to get unpack. Some members of the Moon Leaf pack were showing the people here where they were staying. Grapping LB's hand we started to follow everyone to find our room.

I had decided that LB and I would share a room considering that there was limited room and that I could keep a better eye on him.

"Can I talk to you Kaily?" Leo asked grabbing my arm. I began to curse the sparks that ran up and down my arm when he touched me. Leo kept his eyes directly on LB and I instantly knew what he wanted to talk about.

LB looked into my eyes excitement burning in his eyes. That's when I knew my decision.

"Sure" I agreed my hand not leaving LB's. I glared at him when I noticed he was staring at me like I was a piece of meat. Lust was practically dripping from his eyes.

Noticing my glare Leo dropped his eyes rubbing the back of his neck apologetically.

Some guys don't have respect for women anymore I growled.

We are his mate, of course he is going to look at us with lust my wolf reasoned with me.

Reya, I bet if it wasn't me and it was a random 'hot' chick he would still look at them like that. He was a player, he is a player and will forever be a player. He is a man whore.

My wolf growled at me angry at the thought of any other woman other than us with our mate.

We're better off without him I reasoned with her.

Leo lead us to the edge of the woods then bent down to LB's size.

"Hey, buddy. Ummm...." Leo awkwardly started.

"This is your father" I save him. Leo shot me a thankful look, which I ignored. I felt LB start to bounce on the heels of his feet.

"Hi, my name is Leo Bane Alexander" LB chirped to Leo.

Leo just chuckled "Ya, I know buddy. You know my names Leo to?"

"Yupe, I know mom told me" LB excitedly told him. Leo looked up at me with surprise in his eyes, I guess he was shocked that I even thought about telling LB about him even talk about him.

LB has always had male figures in his life, but he has always wanted a dad like the other kids. Practicing Football with him, teach him how to fix cars, and girls. I'm glad I can finally give Leo what he wants and needs.

"What did mom tell you?" Leo softly asked probably worried I tainted his image.

"Mom, said you love the color blue, and black. Like fixing cars and favorite sport is Football, I love Football I played on my team in Oregon" LB paused taking a deep breath "My coach said that any team in California will be lucky to have me" He said proudly.

Leo and I laughed together causing our eyes to meet. I quickly looked away angry, after what he has done to me, he thinks with a laugh or two I will forgive him? Not a chance in hell if he wants me he has to work for it.