Break The Spell

Evie's POV
"Wha— why? Why would you do that? I thought you cared about her!" I yelled, he doesn't flinch, or even respond. "Are you really only here for the wand? Is that what all of this is about? Why would you do that to her!? She cares about you!" I was angry, I couldn't believe he would do such a thing to her, I thought he had changed. "I know... and I'm sorry....."

"Sorry isn't gonna fix this is it? Break the spell." "I can't..." I scoff. "Why not? Because it would ruin your precious plan to get the wand?" "That's not deh reason Evie." "Oh really? What other reason co—" "If I break deh spell, Hades could get 'er." This made me keep my mouth shut. "Believe me, had I known Hades had gotten inteh Uma, I wouldn't have spelled her... but if I break eht..... he could get to 'er..... and I can't let that happen....." I stared at him for awhile. "You really do care about her."

He groans in annoyance. "Why do people keep sayin' that? I don't care that much..." I smirk. "Awweee would you look at that Harry Hook is in denial of his feelings! How cute." His face seems to involuntarily flush slightly pink. "I am not in denial about anythin'..." I laugh. "Whatever you say Harry, and as much as I hate that she's under the spell.... until Hades is no longer a threat..... just.... protect her." "I plan on eht." "I'd head back soon, we don't want her to think she did something to upset you."  He nods and walks away. I smile slightly as his figure gets smaller. "He's in love with her and he doesn't even see it."

Harry's POV
There's no way I've fallen fer 'er.... eht's just not possible. I get back to the dorm, and she's sitting on her bed, hands gripping her bed. "Are ye Alright love?" I ask, which seems to snap her out of her trance. "Are you mad at me?" Immediately I'm in front of her. "No, no of course not love. Wha' would make ye think a crazy thing like that?" "You keep lying to me...." "I'm sorry love, but.... I'm just not ready teh tell ye some things just yet.... I'm not tryin' teh lie teh ye..." She looks up at me, and it became obvious that she had been crying. I raise my hand and wipe away her tears. "Hey, Hey..... Love, eht's Okay..... I'm 'ere teh protect ye.... don't worry, I won't ever leave ye."

"You promise? No matter what?" She asks quietly. I smile at her. "No matter wha' love. No matter wha'." She scans my face. "Then I need to tell you something....." She slides off the bed and gets on the floor in front of me as she takes. She opens her mouth, before shaking her head. "..... I'm sorry.... I'm just.... not ready to tell you... I'm sorry..." I smile softly. I kiss the top of her head and whisper. "Eht's Okay Love. I understand, whenever yer ready, jus' let me know. Okay?"

"Okay.... thank you..... I love you Harry." My body tensed. No.... don't say that..... don't.... "I...." my breath hitched. I closed my eyes. "I love you too......" that came out a lot easier than I was expecting. I watch her smile. She stands up and walks into the bathroom, and after a few minutes I hear familiar strange whispers. "Love?" No response. "Love are ye okay?" My eyes widen. No, Hades stay away from the lass. I get up.

Hades' POV
I growl. "There's got to be a way to get that stupid spell to break... something anything.... and I'll finally have my freedom....." "No.... no no no....." "Ahhh...... perhaps this could be of use to me." "Who better to break the spell, than the party of interest." "(Yn), my darling. Why don't you go for a midnight swim at the lake?" "No! I will not listen to you! Get away from me!" I glare. "Come on, you know you want to." "No! I won't! I don't want to! Get away from me!"

"Hey, Hey love, is everything al— Hades, get away from 'er. I told ye, I won't hesitate to come down there meself." With that they get away from the mirror. I growl again, until I see how they look at each other as they walk out. I smirk. "Hmm.... perhaps.... what I need.... isn't something material.... perhaps more...... intimate..... perhaps...... ironically, to break the love spell..... True Love's Kiss.... oh won't that be the greatest ending of all."