🗝💙

Man that chick was tripping I laughed with my brother as we sat on my back patio, April wasn't playing with my ass at all.

She felt I was dumb for even letting old girl get out of pocket. So she had been real distant and I haven't really talk to her. Today was our sons party and she let me plan it. I was excited because it the first party I had did for my boy. He was into cars so I had everything did in cars and my sister did all his party treats and cake.

So you still fucking with Rena? My brother asked as my parents and her parents helped with the food. Even though it was child's party we had crazy food, because both our parents went crazy and invited everyone.

Watching her bring my son in I was happy. Today was his actual birthday . Heyyyy daddy man I cooed picking him up. Hey dadddddyy he laughed as I put him on my head. Yo it took dude months to call me daddy now he say it like he never didnt say it before.

Hi April I said as she looked at me. She had her hair all curly today. She looked like she was 16 with this hair style. We got into this huge argument a couple of days ago because it was clear that my son may have ADHD but I ain't want them diagnosing my baby right now, he was three what the fuck, but she felt it was better to get it checked on now but I told her I will call the insurance companies and deny the payments because my boy was on my insurance. We had it out and she cursed me out but I ain't give a fuck.

Hi Derrick she said walking off, man she was mad as fuck with. 
Getting my son a Icy she eyed me, oh she hates it when I spoil him and give him treats but she couldn't stop it.

Y'all need to have a girl, Dani my cousin said as she looked at me. We ain't together I laughed as I looked at her. Boy you crazy, April and you are soulmates, she laughed walking away.

Everyone said that, walking away I wasn't worried about that right now, it was my son bday.
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🛍🛍🛍🛍🎈🎈

Singing happy birthday to my boy the party was so great. He had tables full with gifts. I got him some Jordan's and like twenty outfits plus this bracelet I had when I was his age that my momma kept.

Walking into my kitchen she should there on her phone. Not knowing I'm behind her I listened. Girl he isn't gonna let me leave Miami with my son and he isn't there so I'll just have to bring him with me, she said over the phone.

Right you will so when is our trip? I said costing her to jump. Ugh I'll call you back Kiara( my cousin)  she said rolling her eyes.
So when is the wedding? I asked her already knowing the answer. Next month and I already know you knew and I know you wasn't going but I guess you are now because I'm going and Jr is to. You can have a room with Jr and I'll sleep alone she said trying to act all tough.
Man we sleeping in the same bed and room, you my girl and we getting married next, I said grabbing her arm.

Shut up and stop playing, turn in your hoe card and maybe I'll give you that she said walking off, and another  baby? I said walking behind her. Never will I ever have another child, she said walking out the door.  We will see I had following her, I wanted to touch on her so I was gonna make her give me a hug.

Grabbing her from the back as she bragged me to stop I ain't hear that shit. What's up man, give me a hug, I said as my parents and hers laughed and took pictures.
Pulling her close to me, we are now face to face. Give me a chance, let me be your husband I said as she just looked at me.

Y'all think I have a chance?