Twenty Three

"Let go."

Taehyung shivered at the intensity of those words, his eyes staring at the alpha who's gripping his arm so tight the brunette knew it will leave marks.

Instead of doing so, he felt Jimin pull him closer, tightening his hand over his own.

"What if I don't want to?" the older said, his voice hard as well.

Taehyung felt his heart skip a couple of times when Jungkook pulled him back, his back harshly landing on the alpha's toned chest and torso. He wasn't able to control a soft gasp from leaving his lips, feeling the warmth of Jungkook's body against his own, stirring something inside of him, burning and wanting.

"I don't care about what you want. That's not a request. That's an order." Jungkook said in a warning tone, eyes glaring over Jimin who still held Taehyung's hand.

"Don't make me repeat myself, Park Jimin." He added, voice as cold as the morning breeze, and Taehyung knew things will be bloody if this goes on, so he did what he thinks is for the best.

He pulled his hand away from Jimin, which the latter didn't expect. He smiled apologetically, not wanting a fight to start again between the two just because of him.

"I-I think I'll just stay inside my room, Jiminie." Taehyung forced a smile.

He saw how Jimin looked at him with concern, before turning his gaze at the alpha.

Taehyung can almost taste the tension in the air, feeling suffocated as he subconsciously leans his back even more to the alpha's broad chest.

After what seems to be an eternity, Jungkook harshly dragged Taehyung back inside the castle, leaving Jimin behind, still with a concerned look for the blonde.

The alpha's strides are long and fast, Taehyung can barely keep up. His left arm already aching at the forceful grip as he lets himself be dragged back inside his room.

The door slams open, making Taehyung flinch. He felt himself being thrown on the bed, his ass landing on the mattress a bit hard, making him whimper in pain.

He shakily lifted his head, only to see the blazing eyes of the alpha, full of anger and something more. Whatever that is, it's a deadly combination.

"Who told you to go out of this room?!" Jungkook's voice thundered, and Taehyung finds himself crawling away from him.

"I-I'm sorry." He whispered, eyes fixated on his shivering hands on top of his lap.

He felt like a child, being scolded for doing something bad.

"I told you before and I'm telling you again," Jungkook yanked Taehyung's shoulder and forced his head up, gripping him by his chin until their eyes meet.

The blonde saw the alpha's charcoal black eyes turned to red, making him shiver in both fear and amusement. He inhaled a sharp breath noticing how close their faces are.

Taehyung was mezmerized by those blazing eyes. He can feel himself burn by the intensity in them, sending a hot feeling all over his body.

"You are mine."

The blonde held his breath, his heart beating in erratic rhythm at those words, Jungkook's breath fanning his face is not helping.

"I own you, human and you'll only do things under my command." the alpha stated, voice firm and authoritative as he stares at the human's brown eyes. He noticed how those eyes look at him with longing, stirring something inside of him.

Taehyung's mind said he should be afraid of the man in front of him, but his body is reacting in a different way.

His heart is beating out of his chest as he looked at the handsome man in front of him, with those deadly eyes which makes him gulp hard. He can feel an incredible heat coming from the alpha's hand on his chin, traveling down to his whole body.