chapter thirty-six

"I'm not sure who gave me this black eye!" I yelled at Kyle who was fuming again

"I'm not sure who gave me this black eye!" I yelled at Kyle who was fuming again. It's been two weeks and he's still asking me.

"Not even the color of his eyes or his hair?" He asks pacing around the lunchroom.

"No. It was pitch black when I was walking home." I laid my head down on the table.

I remembered who but I wasn't going to tell them. I didn't want them to get in trouble for jumping a guy.

Kylie gives me a sad look before combing my hair with her finger.

"Hey, guys!" Paris' annoying voice chimes.

I turned around to look at her. Her eyes land on my black eye and she starts smirking.

She's been suspended for two weeks so it's the first time she saw me with a black eye.

"Who did that to you? Oh, you poor baby." She reaches out to touch me but I moved back.

"If you touch her I will gladly beat the shit out of you." Kylie threatens.

"Whatever. Anyways you so deserved that beating for all the embarrassment you've put me through." She laughs twirling her hair.

"Shut up and walk away Paris. We don't have time to listen to your annoying squeaky ass voice." Kyle snaps at her.

"I'm about to leave anyway. Make sure to watch your back." She threatens.

I got up quickly and pinned her against the wall.

"Do you have something to do with this?" I snapped.

She grins. "Nope."

"When I found out who's been helping you. I'll beat the dog shit out of you."

"Is that a threat Brynnley?" She asked.

"No, it's a fucking promise," I said through my gritted teeth.

"What about your perfect record?" She gulps when I pushed her harder against the wall.

"I don't give a shit about it anymore." I spat staring at her dead in the eye.

She gulps again, fear in her eyes. She knows I could stomp on her face. I just choose not to.