40~I Was a Real B in the Past

The crown. The man in my nightmare. All of it.

"You," I breathed in shock.

"Ah, so you do have a memory of me," the evil Genie cackled. "I knew it was somewhere in that tiny brain of yours."

My entire body was frozen as everything was falling into place. The reason why the Terminator had looked slightly familiar was because I'd seen him in my nightmare. He was the man who that the woman had felt overwhelming disgust for.

"You, you all but raped a woman," I breathed.

He frowned. "What woman?"

"The woman in bed," I clenched my fist.

"What are you talking about?" he let out a loud laugh, cold. "That woman was you."

I had theories but to hear it made disgust and uncertainty cloud my mind. "What is going on?" I asked shakily.

"It such an inconvenience you can't remember," he sighed impatiently. "Long ago. Ever so long ago. When you were a regular human. You were a princess."

"You don't know anything about me, Tixon," I breathed shakily.

"It's Tyson," he clenched his jaw. "And I know everything about you," he spat, his aura abruptly turning entirely black. "You're the one who doesn't know anything about yourself!"

I flinched at his voice and wanted to shrink into a small ball, but my remaining pride refused to let me do so and I could only watch him in silent fear.

"You were a princess of a small kingdom," he continued to snap at me. "You were of age to be wed and become queen. And I was a prince from a wealthy kingdom. I could've had my choice of any woman or princess of the lands. Instead I turned my sights to you. Everyone thought I was crazy in wanting to marry a woman of such a weak kingdom."

What the hell was going on??

"I chose you," Tyson hissed. "You should've been honored. You should've been grateful."

"Hold you horses there buddy," I burst out abruptly. "Tone down some of that arrogant dick pride you got going there. No one should be 'grateful' for some pompous dude to have 'chosen' them."

"You really haven't changed have you?" he scoffed harshly. "Even back then you were what people would've called a feminist. You wanted to become a queen yourself without the need of a man. Back then women were supposed to be pretty creatures who obeyed their fathers and husbands. But no, you were one of those outspoken creatures."

"If you're trying to insult me you're failing," I replied, my voice suddenly taking on a frigid tone "A woman is not some dog that should obey their master. If I was being outspoken back n the day women shouldn't have, then I am quite proud of my past self."

"Back then I admired that in you," Tyson said. "I admired your strength. Little did I know that very strength would be my downfall."

"Serves you right," I snorted.

Evil Genie Terminator seethed. "I took you to bed on our wedding night. I was supposed to turn you into a woman, into my queen, so we could bear children."

Sweet rice patties what the hell, was this guy insane? I stared at the Genie before me, flashback to the nightmare where this very man was holding me and whispering dark words in my ears. I shuddered.

It didn't seem real. There was no way I'd ever let this guy touch me, whether now or in my past life if he truly was the same man.

"But no, you told me you wanted to wait," Tyson shook his head. "And I did. I did it because I was willing to wait for you. To wait until you could love me back. But you just toyed with my feelings and later that night when I fell asleep..." he leaned forward. "You stabbed me to death."