chapter thirty-eight

"Good morning!" I groaned hearing the voice of my somewhat beloved sister waking me up

I got in the shower. I washed my hair last night so I didn't need to this morning.

I put on a long-sleeve white cropped shirt and high wasted olive ripped jeans. I paired it with my white slip-on vans.

I didn't even do makeup because of my damn black eye.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"When I find that son of a bitch, I'm bringing his ass to jail," Issac mutters cooking the sausage.

"Good morning dad." I hugged him and he kisses my forehead.

"Are you and Jax talking?" Levi asks and I shook my head.

"I just need time," I told him and he nods.

"Would you forgive him, baby?" He asks furrowing his brows.

"No, yes, I don't know. Maybe."

"Will you forgive him for the sake of Journey?"

"I might." I shrugged.

For the past few days, I've gone to school and come home right after. The only people I talk to are Rex, Kylie, and Kyle. I text Dylan and Kian here and there.

Paris hasn't stepped close to me since I held her against the wall.

Once I finished I told everyone goodbye and drove Taylor and me to school.

~

The day flew by quickly. Kylie and I were going to go shopping after school for Rex's birthday weekend.

"Brynney Knightly." I turned around to be face to face with Blair.

"What?" I spat.

Wait... did she just call me Brynney?

I do not have time for this bullshit.

"You look great with your black eye. Tara pulled it off horribly." She smirks.

I could see everyone turning their heads watching us.

"Can you hurry up and say what you have to say? I have better places to be." I put my bag down and crossed my arm.

Maybe Journey started crossing her arm because of me.

"You took the love of my life away and my daughter. You think I'm gonna let you off easy?" Her face is getting redder than a tomato.

"I didn't take anyone away from you."

"Jax wouldn't even fuck me the other night because he stuck on your ugly ass!" Jax, Kian, and Dylan were now at the scene.

"No baby, I just think he could see now that you have a shitty personality making you unfuckable." He smirked.

"Tara had an unfuckable face but she had Dylan didn't she."

"Why do you keep mentioning Tara? Are you actually proud that you caused a girl so much pain to the point where she had to take her life? Newsflash princess you're going to hell."

"I never put the razor against her skin, she did. She did all to herself." She grins eyeing my arm.

"Why do you keep looking at my arm?"

"You're just like Tara." She says laughing like a damn witch.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act so innocent. You cut. You slice your skin like that bitch Tara. Sooner or later you'll be exactly where she is. Six feet—"

I cut her off by throwing a punch at her face. She falls and I tackled her throwing punching.

I feel my hair being pulled and I turned around to see Paris getting in. I throw a punch at her face and she falls giving Kylie the chance to get on her.

Since I was distracted with Paris, Blair took the chance to aim at my black eye which still hasn't fully healed yet.

I caught her fist before it could touch my already injured eye. "Wrong move princess." I spat and punched her again.

"This one is for Tara!" I threw a punch at her.

"This one is for Dylan!"

"This one is for Journey!"

"And this one is for me!" I threw my hardest punch as she groans blood gushing out of her nose.

"Brynnley, stop you're gonna kill her!" Kyle picks me up and another guy picks Blair up.

"You!" I pointed at the guy who picked Blair up. "Move!" I tried getting out of Kyle's grip. I stomped on his foot making him let go and tackle the guy.

I was able to throw a couple of hits towards his face before getting pulled off by Dylan.

One second he's holding Blair the next he's being tackled by Jax.

Jax and the guy throw punches at each other but Jax is obviously winning.

Jax gets pulled off by Dylan and Kylie gets pulled off of Paris by Kian and Rex.

It took two boys to get Kylie off since she wasn't letting go. Paris has gotten under her skin so many times but Kylie always kept it in. I knew when she got the chance to go on Paris she would and she wouldn't stop until she got it all out.

Jax comes towards me and I flinched. He looks very angry. I don't think I've seen him this angry.

You could see the flames surrounding his body.

Geez, it's hot in here. Not because of him but that fight took so much energy.

I'm so tired, I need like five naps.

"You're coming with me whether you like it or not!" He grabs me. I would stop him but I'm so tired.

I looked over at Blair who was bleeding and glaring at me, Kylie who was laughing at Paris who's on the floor crying about how Kylie ruined her face.

Why get into a fight when you're gonna cry about it? In front of the person who beat your ass too?

That's just embarrassing... no offense to anyone who has done that.

Jax opened the door for me and I got in. My phone rang showing a text message from Dylan.

'Be careful, if you need me. I'll be five minutes away.'

'I will, thanks. Love you."

Jax and I sat in his car, breathing hard from our fights but not saying a word to each other.

We love awkward silence... NOT.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: november 18th, 2020

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week. Please remember to love yourself first and stay safe. MUAH!

Oh also if you're bored I do have another book that I'm currently writing that includes SMUT! It's called 'His Baiter' it's been out since September so if you're bored you can check that out too!