| | E I G H T | |

"Did you... met a woman?"

Three lines appeared on his beautiful face, it also didn't help that an eerie silence emerged in the room. His eyes were getting a bit darker than it was back then and before I knew it, he held my chin again.

"Are you angry?"

His words made my brows furrow as I think about my answer. If I say yes, would he get angry over me being a small-minded woman or should I say no and be seen as a married woman who doesn't have an ounce of concern towards her husband?

"Ahh...it h-hurts" I pitifully cried as he slightly tightens his grip on my chin.

His hawk-like eyes were now glued to my pouting lips and before I knew it, he captured my lips once again for another overbearing kiss.

Of course, as the male lead, he has a large number of pheromones leaking out of his body, which I can't even measure. He was just too rough in his execution of actions and then turned gentle as he favors my lips as if it was the sweetest candy in the world. 

"Stop thinking too much... I was at war" He answered while he caresses my chin softly then left me there gawking and decided to play with the twins again.

Two realizations I get from his words: One, I am just thinking too much or being a paranoid woman (But who will blame me?) and Second, he was at war and literally has no chance to meet a woman.

But, now that he has arrived here a few months early, what would happen now? What made these changes?

Worse, what would happen to me?

...

It was now a week after his arrival, two days after he informed me that he would take me and the twins into the castle.

Honestly, I am so excited to go out as much as the twins. With their big large eyes taking in the sight of the city, I too was mesmerized by the outside. Large buildings of towers stood out even when you're looking afar. Each tower was built in different structures. A vast gate with massive broad metal doors and strong defenses guards were standing in a straight position as they greeted their commander.

Each fountain has a sculpture with a different type of style, some are bold enough to sculpt an almost naked woman and some were just creating shapes. A bridge was also situated inside of the maze-like garden and there under the bridge lay a pond filled with colorful fishes. Flowers were also seen blooming and releasing a picturesque sight with the castle that is big enough and majestic enough that Disney land seems like a small playground.

"Is....is it really the c-castle?" I said as I tug on my husband's sleeves.

He looks at me for a second and then nods, his face and clothes were groomed, he's wearing his commander uniform with some badges glittering when it was reflected from the rays of the sun. The sleeves were drawn with some black lines as well as his collar making his white uniform stood out.

He looks so good and here I am, looking like a small little child with just a small piece of meat in front of me and it was due to my children, I breastfed them even though I've been told by Bertie to leave it to the nannies. I just look at my twins, their faces shining so brightly as they took in the sight in front of them, they were settled in a small wooden carrier, like a stroller that I 'invented' and told the workshop to create.

I remember the author saying that the female lead has big assets and an innocent-like face, in short, an angel-looking girl in the body of a seductress.

"What a pity" I muttered in my breath.

"What a happy family you have Commander"

Uh-oh.

Another male lead has appeared!

***
Have a great day and stay safe!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!