Chapter 3

The school day was finally over, and I also found out that Thomas and I pretty much have all of our classes together.

I walked back to my locker after my last class, and Thomas followed swift behind.

He leaned against the locker next to me, a smile on his face.

"Where's your locker?" I asked, turning my head towards him.

He looked around, "I think somewhere over there," he said questioningly.

I turned my head to where he was looking and then turned back to face him. "You'd better get your stuff."

He nodded, "Yes I will, I'm just waiting on someone."

I closed my locker and was so confused. Who could he have made friends with? I said in my head, He mostly stayed around me the whole day (which I don't mind).

Just then, I heard it. Her.

Megan.

She was who he was waiting on?!

Megan walked up to Thomas and I, faking a surprised look.

"Hey guys, what's up?" she said casually, completely disregarding the fact that she hates my guts.

Thomas was the first to answer. "Nothing much, just waiting on you."

Thomas looked over at me, and suspected that we hadn't met after I didn't say anything.

"Megan, this is Brooke, Brooke, this is Me-"

"I know," I said, interrupting him, "We know each other."

I didn't know how Megan kept the angel act up.

Thomas furrowed his eye brows. Great so now I look like the anti social weirdo and Megan looks like the angel. As always.

I sighed, heaving my book bag over my shoulder.

"I guess I'll get going." I said, almost turning around when someone grabbed my shoulder.

It was Thomas.

He put a little piece of paper in my hand and closed my knuckles. I felt that same shiver down my spine. I gave off a fake smile and continued out of the school.

What did Thomas want with Megan? He wouldn't make out with her, would he? My thoughts came to a halt. Why am I worrying about this? I just met Thomas today. For all he know, he could be a completely different person. I shook my head subconsciously.

I found my brothers car and hopped in.

It was silent.

I remembered the piece of paper Thomas gave me. I opened it up carefully. And it was his phone number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! :)

Sorry this chapter is so short!

But what do you guys think is going on with Thomas and Megan? ;)

If you liked this chapter, be sure to favorite!

Thanks guys!

-crankynewt (gladers_unite on IG)