↠ 33

Three episodes later, you were starting to feel sleepy. The laptop was still settled in Jimin's lap with the charger hanging from it. Jimin reached out his hand that was in front of you to hit the spacebar to pause it. You weren't sure when but Jimin had sneaked an arm around your waist and he let his other arm drape on your lap to interlock his hands together.

"You tired?" Jimin softly asked as he shut the laptop.

"A little." You said as you yawned.

"I think you're really tired." He replied and moved the laptop off his lap to set it off the floor. You started to move to get up to your own bed, but Jimin stopped you.

"Where are you going?" He questioned.

You tiredly blinked at him in confusion. "To go take a nap?"

Jimin sent you a suggestive smile. "Don't you want to sleep here?"

"What?" You asked, thinking that you were probably asleep and dreaming of this.

"Yeah, you can take a nap here and we can cuddle!" He sent you one of his famous smiles that made his eyes crinkle up in an adorable way.

Alright. He slightly persuaded you with that smile of his. It was too cute to not say no.

"Ok..." You mumbled and flopped back into the pillow to snuggle. Jimin had a surprised look on his face. He didn't think that you were going to accept his offer, but he was still happy. He laid down with you, his arm still under your waist and he let his other arm pull you a bit closer.

You closed your eyes, feeling sleepy. You could feel yourself slipping into darkness. Jimin smiled fondly and placed a butterfly kiss on your forehead.

"Y/N..." A soft voice whispered. You hummed in protest and snuggled into the pillow. There was light laughter. "You're cute but it's almost time for dinner." The voice replied.

You let out a noise to acknowledge that but you wanted to sleep. You didn't care at this point. "Please?" Jimin's voice lowered to a whisper. "You can come back and sleep in my bed if you go downstairs to eat."

You cracked an eye open to see that Jimin's face was dangerously close now. "Do I have to?"

Jimin smiled. "Yes. Come on, let's go."

You let out a groan and reluctantly sat up. You let out a yawn and rubbed your eyes. Everything felt groggy now. "Do you know what we're eating?" You asked, trying to blink away the tiredness. 

"Don't know." He hastily replied.

"Are the others home then?" You stretched slightly, trying to get your stiff muscles to relax. 

Jimin didn't answer and you felt his gaze on you.

You turned towards him to see him looking at you intensely. His eyes dilated a bit and were slightly dark than usual. He growled a bit and attacked your lips. His soft lips moved against yours and you trailed your hands along his biceps. He let out a noise of satisfaction before he pulled you along with him to sit in his lap.

You let out a small gasp, still surprised by his strength to move you. Now, your arms hooked around his neck and you leaned back a little to see that his eyes dilated a bit more if possible. He leaned forward again, pecking your lips before trailing his lips against your neck. His hands were casually brushing everywhere and now they gripped onto your hips.

He placed open mouth kisses on your neck until he came to a certain spot. He licked it and gently nibbled onto your sensitive skin. Automatically, he let out a deep growl and his hips bucked a bit. Now, you could feel him getting semi hard down there.

"J-Jimin..." You whispered.

Jimin let out another growl and placed another open mouth kiss on that certain spot. He gently bit your skin a bit but this time it felt different. You could feel his long canines growing. Worried, you tried to make Jimin look at you to ask him why but he kept his head in the crook of your neck.

"Jimin," You said. "Look at me."

He let out a growl in defense and licked along your neck once again. You were about to say something else when there was a loud bang on the door that made you jump. Jimin's hands on your hips kept you in place.

"Jimin..." A low dangerous voice said. "If you're doing what I think you're doing..."

Jimin ignored whoever it was outside and took a deep breath. Suddenly, the door flung open, hitting the wall hard and Hoseok stood there with an angry expression on his face. Jimin barely lifted up his head from your neck and let out a defensive growl.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes. "Jimin, are you serious?" He stalked forward to the two of you.

In response, Jimin snapped and pulled you closer to where you could feel the vibrations of growls he was letting out. He pushed you to the bed and stood up.

Hoseok snapped back in response. "Y/N," He called out, his eyes never leaving Jimin. "You may want to get out."

You felt the thick tension in the air and he was right. You crawled to the other side of the bed and tried getting off but you were stopped by Jimin who stood in front of you. 'Oh come on.' You looked at Jimin. 'All I did was sleep and now he does this?'

"Jimin..." Hoseok growled. "Just step to the side."

You were positive that you could imagine them in their wolf forms at the moment. The light brown wolf challenging the small gray wolf. Both of them would definitely be baring their sharp canines.

"Mine." Jimin said, his eyes never leaving Hoseok. "Stay away." Although he was so sweet, even you could feel the serious and angry tone he was using.

"Hoseok? How long does it take you to get two people?" Yoongi's voice yelled out and his footsteps coming up the stairs. He noticed the open door to Jimin's room and poked his head in. "Hoseok literally just grab him and-" He stopped, looking at the situation.

Jimin's dilated eyes snapped to Yoongi and he let out a warning growl before turning back to Hoseok who looked ready to fight. And then you were trying to inch your way out but Jimin had kept on placing himself in front of you.

Yoongi let a growl slip out and then shook his head. "I swear I will get Namjoon over here."