Prologue

A/N: Welcome to my new story! That's right! I'm doing a Kimetsu No Yaiba story now because I've been so hyped for it especially now that it's been getting a lot of the attention that it deserves!
I hope you like it! Let's begin with the prologue!!

________________________________

A calm afternoon as the snow fell gently, we follow two individuals walking through the snowy woods, they were out hunting

A calm afternoon as the snow fell gently, we follow two individuals walking through the snowy woods, they were out hunting. A man and his son with axes in their hands slowly stalking prey in the distance. The man put his hand out, gesturing his son to stay low and remain quiet. In front of them were a few rabbits eating on a few berries in a bush.
"When in a situation like this, you must not make any loud noises and remain stay calm."
He whispered to his son as he holstered the axe and took out a bow with an arrow that he had on his back. Gently pulling the string back, he took a deep breath. The man stood calm, relaxed, and was still like water. It was like he was a statue before suddenly releasing the arrow at the perfect moment and skewed both rabbits with one swift strike.

The young man who was watching was amazed by the feat his father showed.
"Woah! That was amazing, Papa!"
"Yeah it was! One day you'll learn this to help me hunting animals as well. For now, we need to gather wood to keep us warm this winter."
The Father walked up to the rabbits and grabbed them to ensure they were put out of their misery.
His son was at a small skinny tree attacking it with the axe.
"Papa! Where did you learn to do that?"
"Oh it was thanks to one of my senseis back then. He taught me all I needed to know about surviving in the winter."
"Wow!"

The two began to chop down some trees for wood that could help them stay warm. The Father would take his son out to teach him how to hunt and gather important materials in order to ensure survival for both himself and his family. A natural father and son bonding time. As his son was taking down one more tree, he called out to his Father.
"Papa! I got the last one!"
"Perfect, Aokime! Looks like we got just enough. Let's head back home."
Before walking back home, a giant shadow figure emerged as it stood behind Aokime. Unaware of the figure behind him, his father yelled.
"Aokime! Run!"
Before pulling out his bow and shot a few arrows at it.
When Aokime turned around, he looked up at the monster and realized it was a giant grizzly bear. The creature let out a ferocious roar which left Aokime stunned in fear. Within that second that Aokime was standing frozen from shock, his Father came in and grabbed his son by his haori and launched him away from the dangerous monster. The bear was ready to strike with it's giant claws at Aokime's father which made Aokime scream out to his father in horror.

It was quiet, so quiet you can hear the crackling of the snowflakes crashing against the trees. Everything was still, until the bear fell straight to the ground as Aokime's father simply stepped to the side to avoid being crushed by the bear's corpse. It all happened so quickly that not even Aokime could register the sudden turn of events that occurred before his every eyes. Still stunned from it all before snapping back to reality when his father came to check on his son and making sure he was ok.
"Aokime... are you ok? The bear isn't going to hurt you anymore I promise."
"Papa... how did you do that?"
With a small chuckle he patted his son on the head.
"That's the training of our family's lineage. A fighting style to face any creature without fear."
"Can you teach me that Papa!?"
There was a slight pause, but he knew that there would come a day where he will have to pass down the same teachings he was taught onto his son. However, it wasn't the usual training many would expect but it help create strong samurais in Japan.