𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐋𝐞𝐨

Requested by bloodyrose6271

Title: Memories

"So, (y/n)," Mikey asked as we made our way out of the sewers, (y/n) riding on my shell, "if you could-"

"Knock it off, Mikey. Don't get distracted on patrol tonight just because Raph's girlfriend is with us." Leo said loudly as he climbed out of the manhole.

A little ways later we were hanging out on a water tower, waiting for something to happen. Patrol usually went as such on slow nights where Shredder didn't feel like ruining our lives. How generous.

Then, a scream rang out at a building two blocks away. We all raced over to it to see the Kraang trying to force two men into a van. They looked like scientists.

"Don and Mikey- you're with me. Raph, stay with (y/n)! Let's go!" Leo ordered as they shot off the roof. I thought (y/n) and I would've been safe. We were on the roof, far away from the fight. That's why I hadn't been paying attention as much as I should've.

As I watched my brothers intently, making sure I didn't need to fall-in for backup, I failed to notice a Kraang had snuck onto the roof and was aiming a gun at me. I should've paid more attention.

"Raph! Watch out!" I heard (y/n) scream as she jumped behind me, and was consequently shot by a big blue gun with a bright yellow substance splashing around inside of it.

"(Y/n)!" I faintly heard Leo scream out. I threw my sai at the Kraang before running for (y/n)'s limp body, hoping she wasn't hurt. 

++++++++++

Four days. Four days she's been asleep. I'd sat in Donnie's lab with her for three days- Leo for the last one- only because he forced me to to eat and sleep. I'd cursed him the whole time.

"Please, wake up. I need you. Oh, look," I whispered from my seat beside her bed as I pulled out my T-Phone, "this picture was from our first date. Did you know it's our one-month anniversary? I love you..."

I leaned over and kissed her bandaged forehead, then her hand.

"Hey." I heard.

"Leo, go away." I shouted as I closed my eyes and rested my head on her bed. Then, I felt something poke me and I lifted my head to see...(y/n). Staring at me. She tilted her head and then smiled lightly at me, reaching up to rub her head.

"(Y/n)!" I gasped then immediately called for Donnie as I gently pulled her fingers from her head.

"Where am I?" She whispered, looking around with wide eyes.

"The lair." Donnie answered, entering the room.

"Wait. What's the lair? And," She looked at me, "who are you?"

++++++++++

Donnie tried analyzing (y/n) to see what happened to her memories, but he couldn't find anything wrong.

Meanwhile, I spent all my time with (y/n), trying to bring her memories back with anything. Pictures, movies, and anything I thought would jog something.

One day, we were sitting in my room feeding Spike when she suddenly asked what we were.

I snapped. I took her outside and closed my door behind us.

"I can't do it anymore. I can't. I will always love you and I'll always be there to protect you but I can't do it anymore. Not if you're not gonna know who I am and what we were."

She stayed silent but suddenly sighed and took my hand in hers.

"I know we were something. I know you're trying to help me remember to bring that back but... I just don't feel the same. I'm sorry but I can't ever love you if I can't remember who you are."

Then, she leaves with Mikey trailing after her saying she still needs to be protected at least until she gets home. If she remembered.

I deleted everything. Pictures, videos, and I also pretended to delete everything from my heart.

A week passed and I figured it was time to get out so I searched for Leo to see if he wanted to go to Murakami's for some noodles so I could talk to him.

But, he was gone. In fact, he had been gone a while. So, I asked Donnie who told me that he was doing patrol alone. Then, he got thoughtful and said he had been doing patrol by himself a lot lately as he spun around in his lab chair, his fingers tapping against each other like he was trying to hint at something.

I decided to go out and look for him, but also take a quick peek at (y/n) and make sure she was doing okay. I still held a lot of love for her, so I wanted to make sure that she was safe.

I didn't see Leo out anywhere, so I figured he must've gone home, which was good because he wouldn't be able to question me if he saw me checking on my ex- which he'd done before.

I quietly snuck over to her window and peeked in. What I saw made me want to shoot myself with the Kraang gun.

(Y/n) had Leo on her bed, and they were making out as she straddled him.

After that, I don't remember much. Not the trip through the sewers or getting home. I don't remember going into the dojo or destroying the punching bag. I do remember punching Leo when he came back in, though. That part was all me.

"What the shell, man?" He shouted, cupping his eye as he stared at me, incredulously.

"So that's where you've been going. To see her. (Y/n)." I said, nodding my head the whole time as I folded my arms and glared at Leo. 

"Yes. Okay, yes. I've always liked her and after the accident I figured it was okay. I mean, you two broke up. She confessed that she didn't love you and that she secretly liked me. I didn't think-"

"You didn't think I would find out, right," I asked sarcastically, "well I did. And now, you're gonna pay."

I punched, kicked, and screamed the whole time I fought Leo. He never tried to defend himself or hit me back.

I was finally pulled away by Mikey, who was sobbing as he childishly pounded my chest. Leo was taken away by Donnie and when I heard his lab door shut, I strolled by my smallest brother and made my way to the surface.

I was in the mood for some noodles. 

++++++++++

I was so excited to get this request because I read the plot over and already knew how I wanted it to end: with Raph walking off and wanting food.

I hope you liked it!

Request, please!