Senkuuuu~

A few months had passed since that night you and Senku had confessed to each other and you had only fallen more in love with the boy since. In the months leading up to now, you had worked together to build a small treehouse in preparation for winter and you were so happy to not be sleeping on the ground anymore, but you were even happier to be with Senku every night. The two of you would curl up together and look at the stars. You always cherished the times late at night when Senku would whisper into your ear telling you about how much he loves you. You knew Senku loved you very much but it was always nice when he would go out of his way to tell you, even though you had been together for months now he was still a bit awkward and unsure how to show his emotions properly, but you still loved him and every night you would sit and listen to his plans for the future.

"I'm going to figure out the recipe for the revival fluid and we are going to bring everyone back."

"All the technology we used to have will be brought back too, everything!"

"I couldn't do any of this without you y/n, you've helped me out so much. I love you"

Your relationship with Senku, though you wouldn't change it for the world, was slow. Senku was not a very romantic person and would sometimes forget that unlike him, you need attention. He always knew when you wanted attention because you would get super touchy-feely and kiss him lots, you loved surprising him with kisses it always made his face go red, it was so cute seeing him get all flustered because of you. Whenever you did this he would pull you into his arms or lay you down on his lap, and look into your eyes just smiling with the occasional "I love you y/n."

On this day, in particular, you were just in the mood to be annoying and get his attention. The two of you had been moving so slow in the relationship that you could barely even kiss him for more than a few seconds before he would pull away, you knew it wasn't because he didn't like you, but you didn't know what the problem was and today you wanted to get to the bottom of it.

You walk over to his little laboratory you helped make and grab a seat shuffling very close to him so you are right against his shoulder.

"Senkuuuu~" you whine into his ear.

"Yes?" he says oblivious to what you are trying to do.

"I'm boooored"

"Then go work on something"

You huff was he really this dense? "Senkuu I want to be with you."

"Then sit there and you can watch what I'm doing," he says flatly.

This boy could not take a hint so you had to move on to plan B. You lean in and kiss his cheek, his face gets slightly red but he doesn't say or do anything.

"Senku look at me for a sec."

He sighs and turns to you, you quickly crash your lips onto his, he returns the kiss but pulls away quickly his face now bright red.

"y/n I'm almost done with my work, I can hang out with you after."

You smirk you were getting close to your goal but weren't there yet. Feeling brave you hop off the stool and walk around behind Senku wrapping your arms around his torso and placing your head on his shoulder. Smirking devilishly you start to pepper kisses down his neck stopping at the collarbone. You look up and are quite pleased with yourself, Senku has obtained a new shade of red you've never seen on him before, his hands are slightly shaking he's a mess right now he looks so adorable.

"y-y/n I-ii really have to finish working." he stutters out.

The mixture of Senku being so vulnerable and your random spur of confidence causes you to blurt out...

"Senku do you not like me?"

With that, he looks up at you "why would you think that y/n? I'm in love with you."

Any courage you had before was gone your face starts blushing too as you say "W-well you just never seem to want to kiss me and we've been together for a few months now but we hardly do anything."

He sighs and looks up at you "The truth is y/n I'm kinda nervous I guess, obviously you are the first person I've been with and I'm scared to go too far or move to quickly so I just avoided most things altogether." he says turning around in his seat, wrapping his arms around your waist and looking up at you.

You sigh a breath of relief "well you could have told me that Senku, it's okay if your not ready to do certain things I'm not ready either, but I would like to be able to kiss you and not have you pull away instantly."

He laughs "yeah sorry about that I just get nervous about disappointing you sometimes."

"Senku you literally could never disappoint me, I'll see you tonight okay?"

"Okay," he says smiling.

You lean down to kiss him and this time it's you who pulls away first as you walk out of the laboratory and go back to the treehouse.

———
Authours note

Man I really like writing these late at night and posting new chapters at 3am

Probably not going to lead to anything big going down in the next chapter because I'm not sure how I feel about writing a lemon just yet maybe a lime tho. I also like the idea of Senku getting cock blocked by Taiju waking up but that's not gonna happen in the next chapter but maybe a future one.