Part 5

"Will you help me?" Jungkook noticed the hint of hope in his eyes.

"Tell me first and I will see what I can do." Jungkook replied.

"Taetae was teaching me how to heal people. I'm very slow to learning so he was helping me. " Jungkook had all his attention on him, trying to gather information and see how he could help him out of his delusion.

"Taetae is good at healing?" Jungkook asked and Jimin shook his head in denial.

"Only our people can do it. But Taetae was trying to help me tap into it." Jimin continued. "We were training when we suddenly heard screaming." Jimin hesitated for a while, lowering his gaze. "He barged into the training room and someone attack Taetae." He began playing with his sleeves. "I tried to wake him up but he won't wake up. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me away, leaving Taetae on the floor." He lifted his head. Jungkook noticed the tears forming in his eyes and almost instantly, he shifted closer and pulled him into a hug, resting his head on his chest.

"It's OK." He gently strokes his hair. Even though he believed he wasn't in his right state of mind, he wanted to comfort him and tell him everything will be fine and that he would find his friend. "So what happened after that?" Jungkook gently pulled him away from his chest and held his hands in his. He realized how small and fragile they were in his.

"While they were pulling me away..." Jungkook noticed a tear fall again and the grief on his face.

"Hey." He said in a soft voice as he lifted his chin to stare into his eyes. "What did you see?"

"I s-saw my mama and papa lying on the floor." Jimin stuttered and Jungkook quickly wiped the tear that fell. His face was now wet with streams of tears.

"Maybe they aren't dead." Jimin stared back at him, a slight hint of hope flashed in his eyes.

"But there was blood on their bodies." Jungkook realized he spoke too quickly. Maybe they were actually dead, but how could he convince him otherwise.

"You said Taetae was attacked but he came to help. They might also be alive." Jimin stared back, hope building in him. What if they were actually alive and looking for him? His attention was drawn to the door when he heard it being opened. The nurse walked in again with a tray in her hand hosting a covered white plate lying in the center. This time Jimin was relaxed and didn't seem tense when she walked in.

            "I've got the fruits Doctor." She walked towards the table and placed the tray down. "Do you need anything else?" She gave a quick glance at Jungkook's hand holding Jimin's tightly before returning her gaze back to him with her usual smile.

"Nothing else, thank you." Jungkook let go of his hand and picked up the tray.

"Excuse me." The nurse bowed and walked out the room.

"Here are the fruits." Jungkook removed the cover to reveal assorted fruits, sliced to small pieces with a plastic fort lying beside it.

"I don't feel like eating." Jimin replied, wiping the tears from his face.

"You need to eat something so you can find Taetae." Jungkook lifted his gaze from the plate to look at him.

"You will help me?" Jimin asked, feeling a bit excited. Jungkook placed the tray down beside the bed and sighed.

"Jimin," He said in quiet tone. "Can you tell me more about your family?"

           "My mama and papa are the king and queen of the kingdom and I am the only child." He replied in excitement, thinking Jungkook wants to help.

"So you live in a kingdom, It was attacked and now an evil guy rules." Jimin nodded his head frantically. "Is there only one kingdom?"

"No, my papa told me there are more kingdoms but I only know two." Jimin replied. "The warlocks and Gumihos" Jungkook lifted his brows in a bit of surprise.

"You said Taetae is a warlock right?" Jungkook asked with furrowed brows.

"Yes, and I'm a Gumiho." Jimin replied.

"A tailed beast." Jungkook asked, remembering where he saw that word, in a book somewhere. Jimin nodded his head. "How did a warlock and a tailed beast become friends?" Jungkook wanted to push him to the limit where he won't be able to answer again and now he could try to convince him it's all in his head. He tried to convince himself that he wanted to help him regain his memory and not that he wanted to stare into his eyes as his beautiful voice formed words.

"Taetae an..." Jimin spotted the door open again and as usual he expected the nurse to walk in. Jungkook saw the slight discomfort in his eyes so he turned around to see what he was looking at.

"Doctor Jeon." He saw Dr. Chul walk towards them. Jungkook got up from the chair and made way for him, knowing it's his patient. "I can see you've made acquaintance with my patient." Dr.chul stole a quick glance at Jimin before focusing his attention on Jungkook with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"I was speaking with him." Jungkook replied effortlessly, since it was normal between them.

"He spoke to you?" He returned his gaze to Jimin, whose attention was still fixed on Jungkook.

"Yes." Jungkook lowered his gaze down to Jimin and flashed him a smile. "Can we talk outside doctor?" Jungkook returned his gaze back to Dr. Chul and they began to head towards the door.

"Don't go!" Jungkook turned his head to see Jimin stare at him with fear in his eyes. "Please."

"I'm only outside the room." Jimin still hadn't relaxed from his words and Jungkook turned to look at the doctor, who seemed to be building some slight anger in his eyes. "We will have to talk in whispers then."

"Yes but you will eventually have to leave him here." He replied, crossing his hand over his chest.

"He lives in a delusion Doctor." Jungkook whispered, stealing a quick glance at Jimin.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

           "He believes he is a prince of a kingdom of tailed beast. His kingdom was attacked and parents were killed. He escaped through a portal with his friends and ended up here." He whispered, staring at the doctor, who had a look of worry on his face. The door was suddenly opened too reveal the nurse again.

"You have an appointment doctor." She stared at Jungkook.

"OK." He replied. "I will write all he said and send it to your office." Jungkook whispered and turned to look at Jimin who was still staring at him. He walked towards him and held his hand in his. "I have to go Jimin."

"No." Jimin said quickly.

"I will come back." Jungkook assured.

"Your patient is waiting Doctor. Time is a factor." Jungkook knew his was right but he also didn't want to leave Jimin in this state.

"I will come back." He let go of his hand and quickly headed towards the door.

"Please don't go." He heard his broken voice as he shut the door behind him. He felt he was leaving something precious behind, even though it was for some hours.