▪️Prologue▪️

"Petir, come here.." A middle-aged man around his 30's called the boy with gifted lightning elemental powers. The lightning elemental boy was named Petir. The man who called him was his father.

The six-year-old boy silently approached his father, his little hand linked to his father's hand.

"Come with me. I want to show you something." His father stated, forming a warm smile on his lips as he gently led his son, Petir to the patient's room, where his mother was currently staying.

His father opened the door, inside revealed a woman lying down on her hospital bed with a newborn infant carried on her arms.

When the woman noticed the boys' presence in the room, she curved a wide and happy smile on her lips.

"Hey, boys..." The woman, which was Petir's mother, greeted the two.

The woman's eyes then laid directly at Petir and smiled warmly.

"Do you want to see your little brother, Petir?" She asked, her sparkling, hazel eyes smiled.

The lightning elemental's eyes widened as he heard the last two words and immediately went towards his mother to see his new, little, baby brother.

As he climbed up on the hospital bed beside his mother, his eyes stared at his little brother in awe as he gently touched the baby's little cheek using the back of his index finger.

"Can I hold him?" The lightning element asked his mother.

The woman smiled. "Sure, sweetheart." She gently and carefully lend the baby to Petir's arms, smiling brightly at the two afterwards.

"So, Petir..." The father called, making the lightning element turned his head to look at his father.

"What do you want to name him?" He simply asked, his lips forming a small smile.

Petir then looked back at his little baby brother and noticed the baby's eyelids flickered as his eyes slowly opened.

Finally, the baby saw and met his big brother's eyes.

As the two of them made eye contact and gazed for a few good seconds, the baby's eyes shined and glowed in a color of green then immediately went back to its normal color, which was brown.

The lightning element was astonished on what he just witnessed.

'Green...' He thought.

'What if he also has powers like me...?'

He continued to think deeply at his thoughts then had come up with an idea.

'Nature element...' He smiled on that thought.

"Daun." Petir stated, looking at both of his parents with a warm smile.

"I'd like to name him, Daun." He repeatedly said as he glanced back at his little brother carried on his arms.

Both of his parents smiled happily as they gave a nod in response.

"Okay, Petir." His mother agreed. "We'll name him, Daun." She replied as she stared at the two brothers in glee.

The lightning element smiled widely from his mother's answer and gazed at his little brother.

"If that's what you want to name him, then alright." His father warmly said. "Welcome to the family, Daun." His father whole-heartedly welcomed their newborn son with a genuine smile.

The lightning element sighed happily at his father's response as he was still gazing at his little brother's sparkling, chocolate eyes.

"Daun, you're all I need...

for this family to be complete."