Daithi De Terror

( David's POV )
Brian was fucking with his sound board, while me, wildcat, and Evan played Scribble.io. He payed more attention to that thing more than his own boyfriend. Yes, me and Brian have been together for almost 3 years. It happened after Jacqueline.
      "Brian would do me." Came from the stupid board. I muttered under my breath and rolled my eyes. I wasn't mad at brian, I was mad at the fact that he wasn't spending as much time with me as he used to.
    As the session ended I got a little more frustrated. Evan didn't help, neither did tyler. I sighed and sat back in my chair. Now for editing.   
   I didn't realize brian standing in the doorway. "David?" I hummed and turned to look at him. He wore one of my sweatshirts that made him look 10 times smaller. "I'm sorry about getting you mad." I wasn't even mad. Who could be mad at that.
     I motion for him to sit on my leg. He did and his cheeks turned pink. I put my arm around his waist and turned back to my computer. "It's alright babe. I can't be mad at you when you look like that." His cheeks turns a darker pink.
After 30 or 40 minutes, I took a break. Brian still rested on my leg. He moved to my lap and started to move around. I held his hips, causing him to stop. He turned and looked at me. "If you keep doing that your gonna make me do things. We wouldn't want that while I'm working now would we baby?"
       He didn't stop. I picked him up swiftly and took him to our shared room. He got out of my grip and got onto the bed. "You knew what you were doing didn't you?" He nodded in response and smiled. A small smirk appeared on my face.
      I pushed him back softly and crawled between his legs. "You did it. You take care of it." My voice got deeper. It intimidated him. He sat up slowly and undid my pants. He pulled them down and looked up at me. He gulped and started with my tip. I groaned in pleasure and tangled my hands into his hair. He took more of me in and hummed.
I thrusted into his mouth causing him to gag softly. I kept my pace the same, but sped up when I was close. I soon came in his mouth. I grabbed his jaw softly and pulled him up. He swallowed and breathed a little heavy.
I pushed him back softly and kissed up his thighs. He moaned softly and bit the sleeve of the sweatshirt.
( Brian's POV )
David's kisses up my thighs felt really good. He slipped my boxers off, as well as his. He used his spit as lube and pushed in slowly. I hisses and moaned at the feeling. His thrusts soon sped up and his hands gripped my slim waist.
       He slid out, but kept his tip in. He soon thrusted harshly, causing me to moan loudly. "A! Ah! David~ mmmm~" he smirked and thrusted deeper. I rolled my hips into his and groaned loudly.
       He told me how good I was doing and how much a good boy I was. I felt heat radiate off my cheeks. 
    His thrusts got a little sloppy. My moans got louder, and I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear. I didn't care.
       "Ngh!~ a-ah!~ I-I'm cl-ag!~" I moaned loudly as I came. After a few more thrusts, he came in me. We rode out our highs and panted softly. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my cheeks many times.
      He carefully pulled out and started a bath. He picked me up and sat me down in it. I smiled and put some bubbles in. He soon got in too and sat behind me. I laid back into his chest, while his head was on my shoulder.
     This was the greatest part of my night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aye! Finally I get something done. I've been really busy lately because of the big move so I hope you understand that updates will probably be slower than normal