Chapter 9

''Right, listen hear you damn brat''

You looked down to the small human and pointed to yourself as if to say ''Me?'' and gave him your best glare as you were still annoyed that your attempt at sleeping was interrupted. ''Yes you who the fuck did you think I was talking to?'' Levi stated, not fazed by your scary expression. You quietly growled at him, but he continued speaking.

''There a city through that gate, and you best make sure you don't cause a panic, or I'll slice your ass, so I want you to be as quiet as you can damned be'' He finished, crossing his arms. You just nodded and mimicked him, crossing your arms as well.

''Carry on mocking me and you'll regret it'' Levi turned around, trotting back to his comrades and you stuck your tongue out at his back, which caused Armin to give you a shocked look, but you didn't care.

''Alright then are you ready?'' The blue eyed leader spoke, his commanding, yet calming tone reaching the humans and in response there was words of agreement forming in a ''Yes Sir'' and the group of humans galloped forwards towards the gate to wall Rose, with you in tow behind them. You ran into two titans which were easily disposed of and quickly arrived to the gate in a few minutes, the humans slowing their horses down to a stop in front of the huge gate.

Orders were shouted to more humans on the other side of said gate and you hid, your body pressed against one of the houses. Slowly the gate opened revealing the city, which was quiet and still. Cautiously you waited for the humans to finish speaking to the ones protecting the gate, watching the interaction between them. It wasn't too long and they were told to go home and leave their posts for the night, and when they left you came out of hiding.

''Excuse me, if I could have your attention'' faced the source of the voice and you were staring at the blond man again, but you let out a surprised noise at how close he was to you, merely a few steps away.

''Sorry to surprise you, but I am Erwin Smith. If you can, it would be greatly appreciated if you made as little noise as possible when walking through the city towards the base in the east'' He explained, not breaking eye contact with you.

So the base is in the east? Now you knew which direction to go in.

You nodded to let Erwin know you understood him, then he trotted off through the gates with the humans behind him and you too followed, crouching down to squeeze through the gate with little difficulty. The city was still and dark, the only light being from the odd house or two and there was no one outside. Only the sound was the horses hooves against the road and the occasional whisper of one or two of the humans. You immediately spotted where the city began to subside to hills of grass and countryside with lots of trees due to your height, and thats when you knew the base was in that direction.

So you took a deep breath. And ran.

Side stepping the humans, who were unprepared and shocked by your action, you ran past them with ease you letting out a puff of steam quietly and you carried on sprinting avoiding houses, buildings and any other obstacles in your way. And you didn't make a single sound whilst doing so.

Not surprisingly the humans didn't try to get you as you were too fast, plus they couldn't risk waking to whole city. So you kept on going until you finally left the city, reaching the forest. Sounds of various animal could be heard as you walked, some of them unfamiliar. If it weren't for your large size, you would be concerned for yourself however you doubt any of the wildlife wanted to take a bite at a 15 feet monster, although the thought of a tiny animal trying to nibble at your toes made you inwardly giggle.

There wasn't a lot of exciting things that happened during your journey, you spotted some foxes, stopped a nest of baby birds from being attacked by some type of wild cat and had a stand off with a badger. Other than that it was pretty boring and luckily you spotted a castle covered in ivy and moss about two hours into your walking and it looked like it had been abandoned for a long time. You guessed they left it as it was so far away from the city and the traders were attacked by vicious badgers. You hoped none of the stripy creatures had made a home in the castle as the humans wouldn't be pleased, but you were too tired to check and you laid down next to the old building, finally able to look at the stars again.

However, this time you wouldn't be interrupted.