1

"Angelo! You fucking thunder cunt!" I yell as I swing my bedroom door open. He ate my ice cream, once again.

"Catalina! What have I said about swearing!?" Mateo yells from his office. I just pretend I didn't hear him and look through the house. As I look in the kitchen for him, the door opens, and Jaxon and Kyle walk in with slushes.

"Where'd you get the slushes?" I ask confused.

"Miley's Milkshakes." Jax leans against the island and starts texting. Kyle sits down at the island.

"Have you seen Angelo?" I ask. Jax lifts an eyebrow and Kyle shakes his head.

"I was told not to give you his location." Jax says after sending a text. I roll my eyes.

"He ate my ice cream though! It's too hot for his fat-ass-ice-cream-stealing bullshit!" I complain.

"Awww, is someone upset?" Kyle looks up and says in a baby voice. I cross my arms and pout. "If it makes you feel better, I'm hot too."

"How? You're in a muscle shirt. It's loose with no sleeves!" I say and he chuckles.

"And you're in-" He stops as he looks at my outfit. "And you're in an outfit you shouldn't even be allowed to own." He says sternly. I'm wearing a black tube top with white ripped shorts.

"Has Teo seen that outfit yet?" Jax turns his phone off. "What do you think he'll do to it?" He asks Kyle.

"Oh he's burning that top for sure." He replies and they both laugh. I roll my eyes.

"It's literally just a tube top and shorts! It's not that serious." I cross my arms.

"You're whole stomach is out, and if you would please turn around." I roll my eyes and stand there for a seconds. Jax raises his eyebrows and I turn around. "Not only is your stomach out, so is your ass."

"You're not going anywhere in that outfit." Kyle smirks and I stick my tongue out.

"I wasn't planning on it." I tilt my head up and cross my arms. I walk back to my room and flop onto my bed.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Cristina asks. She puts her book down and crosses her legs.

"Fucking Angelo!" I say aggravated.

"You're still mad over that?" She asks.

"Yes I'm still mad over it! It happened not even 10 minutes ago!" I sit up and pout.

"Just ask to go buy a new one." She says picking up her book again. I pause to think then get an idea.

"Would you come with me?" I say as I flop onto her lap, causing her book to fall off the bed. She gives me a neutral look and I give her puppy dog eyes.

"What are you planning?" She says skeptically.

"Nothing." I say innocently as I stand up.

"If you tell me I'll say yes."

"Okay so I wanna go to the boardwalk and spot cuties, and buy things and stuff." I say with a smile. She stands up and picks up her book, then places it on her nightstand.

"I'll get ready." She says and walks into the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on as I leave to ask Teo.

"Hey Teo, can me and Cristina go to Miley's Milkshakes?" I ask. He spins around in his chair then his eyes go wide as he sees my outfit.

"Not in that outfit and not by yourselves." He says standing up. I sigh and lean against the door frame.

"Why can't we go by ourselves?"