Volume 01 Chapter 06

Your mother!

Is this man her bane in her existence?! How many times did she curse while facing him? She is getting worried that her child will become a cursing machine when s/he's born.

She glared at him and if looks could kill, he'll already be dead buried ten feet under the ground.

"Mister, I think you're wrong about something. This child is mine. It has nothing to do with you."

She grind her teeth as she tried to mellow her harsh voice. She smiled but because she was so mad that she wants to swat the man's face with her broom, her face became weird. It's uglier than a crying face.

"We had slept two months ago, Miss Maxwell. It is known, especially to you, that this child you are carrying is mine."

Selena laugh.

The man's right eyebrow raise as he heard her laugh. That gesture didn't lessen his appeal but gave off a seductive charm.

But our angry transmigrator didn't notice it. Her laugh turned to sneer as she evilly look at the devil.

"Are you sure that this child is yours? How sure are you that this little one's father is not some random guy I slept with?"

The man's eyes became dark for a second. And before she could thought about it, his eyes turned back to tranquility.

She brushed it off and thought of it as her imagination.

"You have no fling and boyfriend in the last two months, Miss Maxwell. It is not possible with your past boyfriends as I have remembered that you are still innocent when I have taken you. The fetus is two months old. We slept two months ago. You can't deny this fact, Miss Maxwell."

That shut her up.

Hell! Is this man a stalker? How did he know about this?

Her eyes became alert as she warily stared at him as if he was a criminal.

As if he knew what she was thinking, he stared at her.

"I got your information from my men."

Her look became more wary.

"I only want the child, Miss Maxwell. I need the child to be my heir."

"You can still make a child. Why take mine?"

You can go  papapa  with  anyone. Leave my child alone!

The man softly sighed.

"I can't, Miss Maxwell. The probability of me getting someone pregnant is quite low. It is also not my hobby to bed any random woman just to carry my child."

Random Woman Selena: ...

This guy might need a beating. How dare he say he didn't bed just anyone?! Then what is she?! A baby maker?!

He must be experienced based on his performance that night. All beautiful faces are liars!

"I'm not lying, Miss Maxwell."

Isn't this guy  really not a psychic?

She crossed her arms as she arrogantly stared at him.

"So? It's not my problem. I'm the mother."

"And I'm the father."

The man intensely stared at her eyes.

"You can't deny that fact, Miss Maxwell. Even you turn the world upside down."

You're the one I want to hang upside down!

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself down. After a while, she opened her clear round eyes and stared at those alluring eyes.

"No."

The man didn't say anything and only stared at her.

Selena also didn't say anything and copied the man's action.

As if they have a staring contest, the first one who blinks will lose, Selena continued to stare to those calm and beautiful eyes. She didn't dare to blink even she felt the sting and her eyes started to water.

As she was worried that a tear will start to fall, the man look away first. He let out a tired sigh.

Am I really that handful? Why are you always sighing?! I'm the one who wants to sigh!

"Wipe your tears."

She pout to express her dissatisfaction and quickly wipe her tears.

"I'm not crying!"

The man stared at her and the corner of his lips lift a little.

"Sure you are."

Selena blanks out a little and snaps out if it after the man look away.

Damn! That took my soul for a moment. That smile should be ban. It is as dangerous as a nuclear bomb.

Selena felt her heart skipped as she remembered that smile.

Are you a teenager?! Calm your hormones, young maiden!

She look away as she diverted her attention to the door as if there was something interesting in there.

The room was filled with silence.

"Why don't we marry?"

She immediately flipped her head and stared wide-eye to the indifferent man.

There was no change in his expression as if that proposal was not uttered by him.

If it was not for the fierce beating of her heart, she might think she had lost her marbles.

"Are you serious?"

"Am I a type of person making joke, Miss Maxwell?

Mama! This man has lost his marbles!

"Marriage is not a joke Mister..."

"Xavier Easton."

"Mr. Easton. You can't just blurt it out of the blue. We don't know each other. We only met twice and can't even considered friends. And now, you want to marry me?"

"We already slept and had a child. We are already considered intimate."

She went silent.

"I'm a bachelor and you're single. I don't see a problem for us to get married."

This guy!