chapter 25

Lilian pov

"OK, fine Tiana calls me when you see him," I said to her as we went over to a different direction of the gigantic ballroom.

I walked around the ball for What seems like an hour and didn't see any sign of him where could he be and Tiana hasn't even called either.

     I think she wasn't making any progress just like me I thought to myself when I held my cellphone ringing. I quickly opened up my purse and brought out the phone looking at the caller ID. As I saw Tiana name flash on the screen of the phone. I quickly picked up the phone maybe she has news about fuck face I hope.

L*"Hey Tiana have you found him yet " I eagerly asked.

T*"yea I did he is in the bar section of the ballroom "she answered.

L*" OK thanks very much Tiana am on my way"

T*" ok hurry up girl " she commanded into the phone as I rolled my eyes at her. Before hanging up as I saw a waiter with glasses of champagne In a sliver tray coming towards me.

"hey please excuse me " I politely said to him before he could walk past me.

"yes MA would you like a glass of champagne " he politely asked with a
Small smile.

"No thanks would you mind showing me the bar section," I asked

"sure MA you are not very far from it just go straight ahead to the end of the ballroom you won't miss it MA," he said with the same sweet smile.

"Thank you," I said to him walking towards the direction he showed me. he looks shocked for a moment before I held him mutter a small "your welcome ma" then he walked towards the opposite direction.

I walked for a few minutes towards the direction as I saw Tiana waving at me I walk towards her smiling.

"Thanks, T," I said to her with a smile.

"your welcome girl now let's go get a drink " she smiles at me.

"And that handsome hunk with Kelvin can't seem to take his eyes off me," Tiana said with a smirk as I rolled my eyes at her and turned to look at who she was talking about. And saw that it was Tony.

"Oh that's Tony," I said to her Absentmindedly still staring at the handsome duo.

    Though Kelvin is arrogant and very rude. I can't deny that the dude is hot.

"Oh He is so Cute," Tiana said bringing me out of my thoughts still staring at Tony.

"Stop it girl you have a fiance so control your self "I sternly said to her.

"Having a fiance does not mean I can't admire a handsome man when I see one and that does not certainly mean that am going to jump at him or anything like that " she said rolling her eyes at me.

"am just only saying, " I said to her as I walked towards the bar without waiting for her reply. I heard Tiana heels clicking on the floor as she walked behind me.

    I saw Tony chatting with Kelvin as he glanced at me and Tiana as his eyes seem to stare at her a little bit more than necessary  I immediately knew he was was smitten by her with the way he stares longingly at her. I just hope his heart doesn't get broken because Tiana is already taken.

    As I got to the bar I sat beside Kelvin as Tiana sat beside me

   "There you are I was wondering if you got lost," he said as he kissed my cheek like we were a regular couple.  And stare at me thinking if he was crazy kissing me Like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

  I could swear the idiot got a smug look on his face. Is he seriously trying to get back at him for kissing him earlier? I gasp as I felt his arms go around me bringing me to sit closer to his. I suddenly blushed as I felt him close to me I could smell his muscular scent  I quickly cover up my blush with a frown when I Notice he was staring at me with a stupid smirk I know he must be assuming stupid crap about me been attracted to him.

"Kelvin what the hell is wrong with you," I said with a frown as I tried releasing myself from his strong grip. As he tightened his hold on me. What is wrong with this idiotic man do I look like a toy to him that he can mess with I am certainly not one of those bimbos that he can mess it.

"Kelvin what the hell is wrong with you to let me go you bastard" I yell in his ear trying not to attract attention to myself.  I try to release myself from his grip. As Tony chuckled from beside him. As the idiot finally let go of me. I frown at him as he continued to smirk at me annoying prick. My throat is so sore from screaming at this Asshole earlier I needed a drink.

"I swear you guys ain't married yet but you fight like a married couple," Tiana said with a chuckle as Tony chuckled at her comment while I and Kelvin frown at them.

I  scoffed ignoring her comment. As I signal the bartender's attention. I suddenly need a drink after yelling because of that stupid asshole.

   I saw him walk over to our section and smirk after glancing at Tiana and me before saying.

"what can I  get for the pretty ladies," he said with a wink at me and Tiana when I held a growl coming from both men beside me I don't know why the hell they were growling like dogs.

  The bar dude looks over to the guys beside us as his face paled. He quickly composes him self avoiding eye contact with us.

    I look at Tiana as she also looks at me questionably before we both look at the guys and saw they were also avoiding eye contact with us. I Struggle not feeling like playing Sherlock Holmes today.

I was so deep in thought that I  didn't know when Tiana order our wine but I was very surprised when the bartender came back with exactly what I wanted. As I look over at Tiana I saw her sipping her wine as I too began sipping mine as I smile at the divine taste of the wine.

  "How did you know I wanted Irish cream wine," I ask staring at her. She looked at me with a smirk as she said.

"I just know girl " she answered distracted she seem to be deep in thoughts.

   I was about to ask her what was wrong with her that I heard my name been called on stage. I looked beside me and saw that Kelvin was no longer beside me and was on stage.

"Can Lilian Carson William come on stage please " I held his say on the Microphone. I was so shocked that I froze. Thinking of many ways people were going to laugh at me. Maybe going up on the stage and I trip on my heels broke as I was about to climb on stage or ............ I was suddenly aggressive shook out of my thoughts.

" lily snap out of it you are going to be just fine," Tiana said with a smile. As I look at Tony Questionably as he nods his head at me in encouraging me to go on.

    As I consciously made my way to the stage thinking of what fuck face has up his sleeves this time.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I want to apologize for keeping you guys waiting for so long I hope you guys understand that I am trying my best to update Faster.

  I also what you guys to please vote and comment on your thoughts on this chapter. Thanks for your continuous love and support.

Til next update

Love you guys 😍

Byeeee

Star 🌟