Allie

I wake up before Spencer. His arms are wrapped around me and he's taken the roll of the 'big spoon'.

Of course, I feel him poking my back with his morning wood. I sit up carefully, trying not to wake him and lean over to press a kiss to his cheek.

He opens his eyes a little bit when I do this. He looks up at me with his half-opened eyes and gives me a small grin.

"Hey, sleepy," I smile back at him. "I'm gonna take a shower, okay?"

He nods and puckers his lips at me, indicating that he wants a kiss. I give him a quick smooch before hopping off of the bed.

"Allie," He says, just as I'm about to head into the bathroom.

I turn around to face him. "Yes?"

"I love you."

I feel my cheeks heat up and I try to bite back the huge smile forming on my lips. "I love you, too."

A few minutes after I've gotten into the shower, Spencer asks if he can join me. I happily tell him that he can.

When he steps in, his eyes flicker up and down my body before he averts his gaze and reaches for his shampoo.

"Can I do it for you?" I ask him, gesturing toward the bottle.

"Wash my hair?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

I nod, reaching my hand out. "Yeah, Spence."

He hands over the shampoo bottle and turns around.

We've washed each other's hair before, but it's been awhile.

After I've finished his hair, he turns back around and offers to do mine. I agree to it and he gets started. He's gentle and attentive, making sure to carefully comb through any tangles. It's just like when he's done it in the past. The feeling of his fingers combing through my hair, massaging my scalp, and occasionally touching my neck...

It's getting me a little bit hot and bothered.

We talk about the plans for the day during our shower, but just as we're about to get out, I look down and see that he's still semi-hard. I'm not sure if it's from the morning wood or another shower boner, but still.

"Spence, can I...?" I flash him puppy eyes and gesture to his crotch.

The boy gives me a sad smile. "Okay, but... not in here. You'll hurt your knees."

Once we're out of the shower, he follows me to the bed and sits up with his back against the headboard. His towel is still wrapped around his waist, held together at the front.

"Obtuse angle, right?" He jokes, readjusting himself.

God, I can't believe he remembers that.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes at him, trying to hide my grin. I undo his towel and crawl beside him, getting into position.

Spencer uses his left hand to hold my hair back as I take him into my hands. When I lick a thick stripe up his shaft, Spencer lets out a shaky breath.

Just as he's about to climax and gripping my hair a little bit tighter, I move my lips to his stomach and start planting kisses there.

"Are you teasing me?" He asks, his voice a bit gravelly. I look up at him with a devilish smile and he scoffs, a grin taking over his lips. "I have hands, you know."

"So, why don't you make use of them?" I shrug and sit up, still smirking at him.

Spencer does exactly that, taking himself into his right hand and slowly stroking.