Chapter 18 (RM Ending~)

RM POV~

I get up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror for a while. I have to think an idea to impress our kookie.  I then hit the mirror with my hand. My hand was blooding.

"What can i do to impress him? I need to do something that he will never forget and always remember. " i said to myself.

Then i stay inside the toilet for a few minutes. 

I went to the kitchen and saw he was cleaning the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and took some water in the fridge. I walk past through him and he stop the cleaning and looked at me. But before i can opened the fridge door, he stopped me . After that, he called me.

"Namjoon hyung." he called.

"Yes" i said.

His voice seems different. I quickly turn around and hold his hand.I'm scared something happened to him.

"Why,Jungkook? Are you hurt ?" I asked him worriedly while holding his hand.

I saw his eyes watery. I wiped it before its fall down. Then, he touch my hand . 

"Ouch, my hand " i said.

"Wh..at.. ha..ppened.. to...ur hand ?" he asked while crying.

I just realised my hand  still has the blood. I forgot to cover it first before coming out from my room. 

"Hey, don't worry ,kookie. It's not that hurt. " i said.

He shooked his head.

"No, you lie. " he said.

I smile and looked at him .

"Are you worried about me, kookie ?" i asked him.

"Of course, i'm worried about u " he hit my chest.

"Ouch, now u make me more hurt ." i teasing him.

I teased him and now he cried more. I comfort him so that he will calm.

"Kookie, if u want to make me feel better . You need to help me heal this ." i said and he just nodded his head while wiping his eyes.

He take the first aid kit and went to the living room and sit on the couch. Then, while he apply some medicine on my hand. I looked at him and smiled. He looked really cute when he focus.

"Cute " I said.

"hm ?" he looked up.

"wait, why is he looking up? did i say it loudly?" i said.

"Hyung? What are u talking about ? I looked up cause i heard like u was saying something. "he said,

"Hahahahahahahahha. Its nothing, kookie ." i laughed.

"oooooo......OK." He said while smile.

I think i will kiss him now , i can't stand it.

"Kookie " i called.

He looked up and i quickly kiss him passionately. I thought kookie will push me but he kiss me back. We kiss for a few minutes and then we stopped to breathe. I carried kookie and put him on my lap. His face is already red.

"You like it, Kookie ? " i asked.

He just nodded his head.

"I want to hear ur voice babe. " 

" Yes, i like it so much. " he said.

After he said that, he quickly put his head on my chest. I laughed and i hug him tightly.

" I love you, Jungkook ." 

" I love you too, Namjoon hyung ." 

................................................................................................................................................................

- Oh my god guyzzz, I'm back with Namjoon ending. 

-I'm really sorry guyz. I stop for a while since i doesn't have any idea. 

-if u have any idea for the storyline for the remaining member ending. You can just message me .

- -Plz vote and comment .

Don't forget to follow me on ig. = ssarahelyani

TT