Volume 01 Chapter 07

This guy!

She wants to punch him!

Selena's face turn dark. She stood up and face the man.

"I think it's getting late Mr. Easton. It's not proper for a single man like yourself to stay in a single woman's home. I'm also tired after talking for so long."

In other words, LEAVE!

Mr. One-Night-Stand a.k.a. Xavier stared at her before standing up. He went to the door and before leaving, he left her with a message.

"Miss Maxwell, please consider what we had spoken."

After saying that, he closed the door.

In the morning, a piercing sound woke her up. She groaned for protest while picking up her phone to stop the alarm. She stayed in bed for a minute before rising up.

As she listlessly stared at her bathroom mirror, a girl with a pale white face and panda-like eyes is staring back at her.

Selena remembered a beautiful silhouette which was also the culprit of her late night sleep.

The nerve of that guy! It's already given that he mess up with my life, why did he also ate my dinner last night?!

She was so mad that she wants to pull that man's collar and asked him what grudges does he have with her.

She calm herself down and started to prepare to go to school.

Even though she'd been spacing out due to the lack of sleep, she manage to spent her entire day peacefully.

Her entire week go on without being bothered by the devil.

She's happy and also disappointed because of this. Happy because there's no one's going to steal her little darling and disappointed because she had not seen that beautiful face for a week.

No. She is not being a lovestruck fool.

Don't know if this is because of pregnancy hormones, since the day he appeared at her apartment, she had this urge of wanting to see him everyday. As she thought about the man's face, her teeth started to itch as the urge of biting that man's cheek surface her mind.

"Baby, are you a dog? Why do you want to bite your father?"

Selena stared at her stomach as if that little fellow will answer her. Because she is only 12 weeks pregnant, her stomach is still flat.

"Selena!"

As she heard a guy's lively voice which still held a hint of immaturity, her face scrunched up.

Selena starts to pack her belongings from the table and started to escape from that annoying fellow.

"Wait! Selena!"

The persisting fellow is still following her. She had only taken a few steps before that guy had overtaken her and start to grin widely in front of her. If this guy has a tail, it will be wagging wildly behind him.

Selena stared at the big dog in front of her. She sighed. She tried hard not to have in contact with the main characters and other people related with them. But why is this little side character keep following her like a puppy?

Splinkton Academy have an upcoming event for senior students called prom. In the opening performance, a group of students composed of the most popular senior students will be dancing. And unfortunately for her, Selena Maxwell is one.

Her plan of not getting involve as a cannon fodder had been destroyed as she was as partnered up with one of the male lead's buddies.

Yes. That guy is the one in front of her.

She don't know what was this guy had eaten as he starting to pester her since the practice.

"Selena, we'll be going in the bar. Do you want to join?"

Ding!

[Side Task 2: Be More Wild!

Description: Accept Niko's invitation and join the group at the bar.

Reward for Completion: 200

Penalty for Failure: -350]

She frowned once more. She looked at the people approaching. There she saw the handsome unapproachable male lead and the cute bunny female lead walking hand in hand following by the two girls and one guy. One of the girls is glaring at her.

She sigh.

So much for a peaceful highschool life.

She looked once more at Niko.

"Okay."

It's such a waste not to get those points. I'll ditch them somewhere at the bar and sneak home.

Selena planned not drink and stay at the bar. She's pregnant and the bar is the last place that a pregnant lady like herself should go.

"Yes!"

Niko raised his fist while the girl whom glaring at her harrumphed. The other people just stared to each other and sighed.

Hey! I'm the one who wants to sigh!

The group agreed to meet at Marcelli Bar, one of the popular bars in the city. This bar is one of Niko's older brother's business.

After coming inside, she was ushered to the second floor which hold the VIPs. She saw them sitting in a corner while waiting for her. One of the guy saw her approaching.

"Wow! You look great Selena!"

She wore a leather jacket with inner gray loose top and denim skinny jeans which emphasized her assets and black boots for finishing.

She only smile for the compliment and sat down to an empty seat which is next to Niko. Niko smiled to her while the girl sitting next to him snorted.

She ignored them and stared at the group of teenagers.

Now what?