Chapter 14-The Sad Truth

Francisco’s P.O.V.

I meet my team outside, and they give me an update of what happened while I was in the office then the room Jasper was in. I get pissed off just thinking about it.

They tell me they have killed everyone but the help because they knew I would want to question them.

Thank you I say, I go into the kitchen where they are all gathered they are terrified out of their minds.

So I guess he ran a tight ship, that means they will tell me whatever I need to know. I ask everyone who was at the house the most and could tell me what happened.

They simultaneously say “The Cook”, I tell the rest of the group that they can leave.

They nod their thanks and leave. The cook looks like the stereotypical grandma with the white hair, glasses, sweet voice, and how fast she moves in the kitchen.

She asks, “Do you want something to eat or drink before I say anything”. I nod and ask her for a bottle of water. She goes into the refrigerator and picks one and hands it to me.

She tells me to ask away, I ask what did he do to Jasper? How often? Did Jasper seem broken when you saw him? Does he always walk around naked?

Woah slow down there honey!

She looks at me with sadness in her eyes but says, “When he came in the 1st day there was a lot of blood. I thought he was going to die but it was only that much blood because he had lost the baby.”

There was a shard of glass in his stomach. Lucian brought a private doctor, to access his wounds.

The doctor put in a feeding tube and Jasper was in a coma for 5 days but he was on bed rest for 10 more days after he woke up.

After that since Lucian’s room is soundproof I didn’t hear much more. When I went to the bedroom to give Jasper his breakfast the next morning, he said he couldn’t even get up he was sore and he was crying so much it hurt my heart.

He could barely move because apparently Lucian injected him with a needle so he couldn’t move.There was one time Jasper was rebellious and yelled at Lucian.”

She cries and take tissues to wipe them away, I motioned for her to continue.

I notice the rest of the team behind me listening, but I can’t even move enough to tell them to leave.

The cook who I later find out her name is Caroline says, ”Lucian and Jasper were in his office and I hear Jasper scream ‘Please,Stop, i’ll be good’ in the office then a muffled noise.”

She looks to me and asks if she wants me to continue.

I say, “Caroline please continue” she sighs, “He couldn’t even move after he left the room so a guard had to pick him up and put him on his bed.

That was just 1 week after his bed rest. Everything went easier after that incident in the office.

I do think Jasper was broken after his time here.

He spent about 3 weeks here, Lucian allowed him to come downstairs to eat.

Lucian felt he took too long so he told him to go upstairs and wait for him on the bed naked.”

Sir I won’t say the last part of your friends because I think it will make your friends behind you cry and I don’t want to make these tough people to cry.

I turned around towards them, and politely ask them to leave they nod their heads and left me alone with Caroline.

To apparently tell me something she didn’t want to say in front of my team.

I take a deep breath and motion for her to talk. She says, “Lucian gave him rules to follow or he would punish him. I hated hearing his screams

The rules were:

Call out his name during sex

°If Jasper mentioned your name it was a smack from whatever toy he had in the chest, In that awful thing

He can’t shower without him

He had to be on the bed naked by the time Lucian comes home

Jasper eventually learned to call him Master or Sir.

I’m really sorry, honey I wish I could’ve done something, but he paid for all my children’s college debts and he knew where all my family members were I couldn’t risk their lives.”

I thank her for telling me and tell her I will make sure her family is fine she doesn’t have to worry about that anymore.

I leave the kitchen and make my way to my group we come to an understanding. “We will not tell anybody about this”. They all nod.

I take Jasper from one of them and put him in my car and drive home. I put him in our bed to rest, he has been through a lot this past month.

I’m sorry this is such a sad chapter