(20)

Hotels again

Kenzie's pov

Colby left a couple days ago and I have been slowly getting more bored as the days go on he's only gone for three weeks but when you are constantly with someone and they leave you feel like there's nothing to do.

"Hey Kenzie." Skylar jogs into my room and jumps up onto my bed with Jax and I.

"Hey Sky." I put my phone down and move my laptop to the night stand.

"Let's go explore something. It's just been a little bit since we've explored anything and I keep going through comments on our photos and videos where they ask us to start exploring new places." She plays with my sheets and put Jax behind his ear.

"Okay let me get changed and ready." She jumps up and runs into her room. Jax stays on my bed and I walk to my closet. I grab a black xplr hoodie and some jeans that have chains on the side. I pull my hair loosely to the side and braid it. I pull a black beanie on over the top of my hair.

"Sky!" I yell turning my camera on and positioning it. She comes in and stands next to me.

"What is up my gorgeous baby's. So we've been seeing a lot of comments on how you want to see us explore more and everything. So we are going to do that but first. I want to give a little back story on the place we are going it's just a hotel. It's called the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, in Los Angeles. Maybe celebrities have stayed there and we are going to call right now to see if any rooms are available." I pull my phone off the desk and dial the hotels number, putting it on speaker.

First ring, second ring, third ring, "Hello this is the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel how may I help you." The lady on the other end said cheerfully.

"Hi I was wondering if you had a room available preferably on one of your top floors if not wherever you have a room available would be great." I look at the camera and then at sky.

"What would your price range be today ma'am?" She asked with clicking in the background. Indicating she was on a computer.

"Um a thousand being the max preferably." I shrug and stare off out my window.

"We have the Roosevelt suit if you would like that, it is about 890 with no refundable payments if you leave early or what so ever. This is one of our biggest rooms here." I look at sky and then at my phone.

"Perfect." I look at the camera holding up my thumbs.

"Would you like to pay now or when you get here?"

"When I get there please." I listen to her type on a computer or a desk.

"Can I have a name for this booking?" She asks politely and then waits.

"Mackenzie. M. A. C. K. E. N. Z. I. E." I spell my name out slowly and then wait.

"Wonderful we are so happy you will be staying with us." She then ends the call and I look at sky.

"Well lets get packed up and head out. Be back when we on the road." I cover the camera but leave it running so we can do a quick time lapse of us packing.

"Camera batteries, Ouija board, little meter thingy and um." She trails off thinking if we have everything.

"I think that's all. We can get food on the way and that." I zip up my book bag and toss it over my shoulder. I pick up my camera and grab my keys from the hook by my door.

We jog downstairs and out to my car. I start it up and place the camera on the dash board.

"We are heading there now. And we are going to be alone this time. No Colby, Sam, or Jake. Sam and Colby are with Elton and Heath. They going around the world and things like that." Sky smiles and the goes on her phone.

"So supposedly a bunch of celebrities have stayed here and that part of this hotel are haunted. We got a really nice hotel room a suite to be exact and it seemed very nice in the picture." I pull onto the high way and continue to drive towards the hotel.