Chapter Twelve

Chapter song: I don't want to miss a thing by AeroSmith

Y/N's p.o.v.

*Friday morning*

I wake up around 11 and check my phone. Every time I check my phone I got like a thousand new followers on Instagram. I guess that one picture of me on Colby's Snapchat blew up. Some of my pictures were getting hate like to stay away from Colby. Some just plain out calling me ugly and fat. I just learned to ignore people, they ain't worth my time. I go out to the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal. I go on YouTube and watch one of Colby's videos titled, 'What we HATE about each other | PET PEEVES.' After the video and I was done eating I decided to hop in the shower.

I get out and put on some nicer comfy clothes just incase I needed to go anywhere before the party.

*few hours pass*

*few hours pass*

It's about six o'clock now and the party starts at eight. I postmated some Chinese food for dinner and was waiting for it to arrive. Tessa was on her way over with Noah. She said she was going to get ready at my house with me. While waiting for my food I decided to straighten my hair.

Tessa arrived and I finished eating. It was around seven now and Tessa was finishing up her hair in my bathroom. Noah was chilling in the living room on his phone. I felt kinda bad for him having to wait so long for us. I clean up my kitchen and walk into my room and grab my outfit. Tessa sees me from the bathroom and waves me in there. I walk over and she's putting on her mascara. "You're next," she says and winks at me through the mirror. She knows I don't wear a lot of makeup; mainly just eye stuff. Normally I wear mascara and I fill in my eyebrows, since I'm blonde, and apply a coat of clear lipgloss. Tessa turns to me and does some light eyeshadow, something I've never been good at, and hands me the mascara to do myself. I normally don't wear any skin makeup, mostly because I think it's uncomfortable. I finish up my makeup with clear lipgloss, and chuck it in my tiny purse I'm bringing with. I go back out to see Tessa already dressed, and looking like the model she is.

I swear she could look good in a trash bag

I swear she could look good in a trash bag. I grab my outfit putting it on then glancing in the mirror. I could definitely see where Tessa was going with this, mixing our styles. I loved the outfit it's just not something I would wear everyday. Personally I rather wear jeans and a comfy shirt. But I had to admit right now I looked, B O M B.

 But I had to admit right now I looked, B O M B

We walked back out of my room. I grabbed my keys and phone. Tessa walked over to Noah and I could tell he liked what he saw. They were half talking, half making out. It was around 7:45 so I cleared my throat to get their attention. Tessa glanced up and laughed.

"Uh, we should probably go, babe," she said kissing him one more time. He stood up and grabbed her around the waist. I was driving separately, we normally did for parties in case one of us wanted to leave. We got down to the parking garage and I texted Noah the address.

I put my gps on, seeing that the house was about a fifteen minute drive. We were going to be like five minutes late but I didn't care. Who wants to be at a party when everyone is just showing up? I plugged in my aux cord and shuffled my Aerosmith playlist on Spotify. 'I don't want to miss a thing' came on and I cranked the volume up, singing.

A/N: Party time!! Let me know what you think in the comments! Love you all.
- Sam