You Two Are Next

After the being recused by his friends Izuku and everyone else left All Might to AFO so he can fight him at full force but as they were fighting AFO said something about All Might master and made him were he started.

"I want create a world were everyone smiles and lives together happily but for that to happen the world need a symbol" said Toshi.

"A symbol" said ???.

"A symbol of peace the whole reason why there is so much crime is because there is no one for citizens to believe in they need to rely on someone that why I want to be the pillar that gives everyone peace" said Toshi.

"So that's what drives you to become a hero even though your quirkless" said ???.

"Yes" said Toshi.

Then she laughed a bit.

"Toshinori Yagi right those are some crazy ideas the names Nana" said Nana.

But was about this time everyone was in chaos as the fight between All Might and AFO was happening but in the crowd Shoko and Momo called the other to see if they made it out.

"Kirishima did all of you make" said Shoko.

"Yeah we got everyone including Midoriya now then how about  you guys did anybody see you" said Kirishima.

"No I don't think so me and Yaoyorozu are blending in with the crowd right there are pros here helping people evacuate" said Shoko.

"Good were stuck at the station I'm glad our rescue worked well then I should go" said Kirishima.

"Alright make sure you all make it back" said Shoko as she hung up.

That when Izuku spoke.

"I'm surprised that did this for me even though you could get in trouble" said Izuku.

"That's not what happened back there I only came to get even that it" said Katsumi.

"Better but not there yet" said Kirishima.

"We had to get you out of there so Alll Might can destroy that guy" said Katsumi.

'She right we've have only got in his way the smart thing to do is leave him to it Gran Torino can help him out now' Izuku thought.

But he look up to see news helicopter going in the direction of the fight.

'We made the right choice didn't we this is what you would have wanted All Might' Izuku thought.

Meanwhile All Might still had his fist punched in AFO head and him on the ground while he was show a bit of his true form.

"You have so much in common with Nana Shimura the literary waste of a person who passed OFA to you" said AFO.

This cause All Might to remember his master words when she passed the torch.

"Be proud Toshinori you went through a difficult path to get this power of course it's going to take time to master it" said Nana.

What AFO said only anger All Might.

"My master was a true hero so keep her name out of your vile mouth" said All Might.

"A woman with no skill and a grand idea she couldn't live up to its embarrassing for me the creator of OFA to see it fall on to her hands and her death was so pathetic" said AFO.

This only enraged All Might more.

"Should I tell you all about it" said AFO.

"Shut up" said All Might as he was about to punch AFO.