forty two! ⋆ I'M SORRY, WHO ARE YOU?

( songs for the chapter )⋆ the winner takes it all // abba⋆ st

⋆ the winner takes it all // abba
⋆ st. elmo's fire // john parr

THE FIVE OF THEM STAYED in the bathroom for over an hour

THE FIVE OF THEM STAYED in the bathroom for over an hour. They couldn't leave until the movie was finished, because they needed to blend in with the exiting crowd, knowing the Russians were most definitely looking for them.

Kate was between Steve and Robin on the floor, while Erica sat on the sink and Dustin paced up and down the tile.

Suddenly, the silence between them was filled with loud murmuring, muffled by the door – telling them the movie had finally ended and the mall was about to close. The five of them raced to the door, peeking their heads out to find everyone filing out of the cinema. They stood there for a few more moments, waiting for several more people to pass before jumping into the horde. The two younger kids walked in front the three older ones.

"Well, shit, that worked," Steve muttered.

Kate smirked keeping her eyes ahead of her, knowing it had been her plan. "Of course it worked."

"Now, we just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes," Dustin explained. "And home sweet home, here we come."

The brunette suddenly tensed up. "Uh, Dustin?"

"What?"

"Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house..."

"Why?" the boy furrowed his brows.

"He told them your full name," Kate answered.

He stopped in his tracks, sending a small glare to the boy behind him. "What is wrong with you?"

"Dude, I was drugged," Steve defended himself, giving Dustin a small push to keep walking.

"So?"

"So?" he repeated.

"So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man."

"Oh, yeah, it's easy for you to say–"